I'm Sick And Tired

{Nineteen}

Leda

The Next Day

I woke up sleeping by my door. There is a wet spot on my carpet from all the tears that escaped my eyes last night. I debated with myself on wether to go downstairs and grab somwthing to eat or not.

Eventually I decided not to. Who needs food anyways? Me.

I stood up from my floor and looked around my bedroom as I was bored and didn't know what to do. My eyes landed on a picture of Jacky and I the day he asked me to go on tour with him and the guys. Ah. The good old days. I thought to myself.

We looked so happy in the picture. I wish everything was still the same. I shoved the picture under some papers and grabbed my computer.

I logged onto Tumblr but soon logged off because there was a bunch of pictures of Jacky and Sherri.

Ding Dong.

The doorbell sounded and the voices of the guys sounded. I wanted to run down and hug them all but I resisted the urge and laid on my bed.

"Where's Leda?" Ryan asked. "She went out."

My jaw dropped in disbelief. "Oh."

*******

Jacky

A Few Weeks Later

It's been about four weeks and Leda hasn't come out of her room. I keep trying to get her to get out but she yells at me to leave her alone, along with other things I'd rather not repeat.

"Leda. Please come out." I tried one last time. Her door knob moved and I took a step back. Leda emerged with three suitcases. "W-what are you doing with those?" I asked as I pointed at them. "I'm leaving." "No. You can't." "I'm sick and tired of this Jacky. You don't even trust me, you don't even care... So what good is it if I stay?"

"Where are you going?" "To be honest, I don't know. You're all I had left." With those words, my heart broke. "Leda. Stay."

"I'm not a dog. I don't-" "Ok. We don't care go away." Sherri interrupted. "Sherri."

"What? Do you know how hard it is to get rid of her?" "What are you talking about?" I demanded more than asked.

It took me a few minutes to realize she was drunk. "Well first I tried to burn down the house with her in it but that didn't work. Then I stole her from you, which was successful. I cheated on you throughout our whole relationship and you were stupid enough to believe me instead of her." "You- Get out of my house you dirty slore!" I yelled.

"Fine." She said and stumbled up the stairs. "Leda, please forgive me. I'm sorry."

"Promise it'll never happen again?" She asked. "Yes. I promise." I said and we hugged.

"Aggh!" Sherri yelled and Leda fell to the floor.