Surprise! Surprise!

{Nine}

I opened the door to the bus and walked on. "Oww." I heard someone mutter from behind the door. I looked to see Jacky.

"Were you eavesdropping?!" I screeched. "I warned you Leda." He stated and walked away.
I just stood there, dumbfounded.

I heard crying come from the bunk area and decided to investigate. "Ryan?" He looked at me and quickly wiped his tears. "Yeah?" "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

He patted the spot next to him and I quickly sat down. "It's my girlfriend, Kimmy, I miss her so much." "Aww. How long have you guys been dating?" "Four years." He said with a small smile on his face. "But with all this touring, I don't get to see her that much."

I wiped the tears from his face and gave him a hug. "You'll see her again, trust me."

"Your a great friend Leda, I'm glad Jacky saved you."

"So how did your date with Alix go?" He changed the subject. "Great. He asked me to be his girlfriend." I smiled and so did Ryan. "That's great Leda! Have you talked to Jacky about it?"

"Why would I have to talk to him about my personal love life?"

Ryan shrugged and tried to hide his face with his hand. "Ryan...what do you know?"
"I'm sorry." He said and pushed me out of his bunk.

I walked into the lounge, which Ronnie and Derek were. "Hey guys, where's Jacky?" I asked.
"He went out." "Where?" "To a club." "Oh okay." I said and went into my bunk.

"Pick up the phone...answer you're texts..." "Hello?"I answered. "Hello Leda." My eyes grew wide and my breathing became heavy. What does he want?