An Eventful Evening

{Eleven}

I watched as Jacky grabbed the girls hand and they race walked to Jacky's bunk. Oh hell no! They better not do what I think they're gonna do!!

I went into my bunk and tried to fall asleep while the bus was still quiet.

*******
They've been going at it for about an hour!!! It's midnight and I need my sleep!

I put my pillow over my ears but it didn't block out much.

After a few minutes of debating with my self conscience, I got out of my bunk and stormed over to Jacky's bunk. I ripped the curtain off his bunk to see the girl on top of him. "Get out!!" I yelled and pulled her off him by the hair all the way to the bus door.

I threw her out along with her clothes and turned to see Jacky, who had covered himself. "What the hell?! Why did you do that?!"

"You're disgusting!" I yelled at him and walked back to my bunk. "Don't walk away from me!" "I can do whatever I want!"
I shouted back. At this point we were face to face and Derek, Ryan, and Ronnie stood watching or face-off. "I wish I never would've came on tour with you! You're such a jerk!" "I'm a jerk?! I'm a jerk!! I was having fun with Sandy!! Or was is Shirley?" He asked himself. "You don't even know her name? You're a pig!"

His face changed from mad to furious. He raised his hand. Memories off Lucas came back, I screamed and covered my face.
Jacky took his hand out of his hair and stared at me with a shocked expression.

"Come on." Ryan comforted me. "Maybe you should spend the night with Alix." Derek suggested and Ronnie pulled out his phone.

******

I finished packing my bag and opened the door to the bunk room. Ryan and Derek were talking and Ronnie and Jacky were too. "Ready? I'll walk you out." Ryan stated and stood. I nodded and followed him out.

I glanced at Jacky to see he was smirking, that only broke my heart more.