Chapter 40

MATT'S POV
"Heyy Zoe!" We all greeted her and a big smile appeared on her face as we were sitting on the sofa and some of the other boys on the floor with pillows.

I turned the TV on and it was a sort of slide show.I saw pictures of me and Nash so I'm guessing he helped out with this.Picture of us in primary 😂 and when we went to secondary.

Pictures of me,Taylor and Shawn. Pictures of Hayes and Daniel and the other boys.Oh and the selfies with the girls.Lol.These pictures were so funny.They were like selfies and days out.

Then there was some videos.A video of me falling off a rock.A video of me Mahogany and Lia dancing and so much more.Hahahaha.Aww. The music in the back ground was like some kind of Shawn's songs.It looked so good so I saved it.

"You guys are too generous." I said in awe.Then I took out slice of pizza and ate it. The I put some music on and we danced and sang,well more like shouted the O song by Charlie puth. "UH,ITS CHARLIE PUTH BITCH."

"LET ME TELL YA BOUT SIX YOUNG FELLAS THAT REALLY KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN.COAST TO COAST NY TO LA YEAH THEY THEY RUN THIS F****ING TOWN!IM TALKING BOUT JC CAYLEN,CONNOR,SAM,RICKY,KIAN,TREVOR MORAN!NOW CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF CUZ NOW YOUR ROCKIN' WITH THE WHOLE DAMN FAM OH YEH..."

Then we sang all of Ricky's songs and Trevor's songs Sams songs Jacobs songs Daniels songs shawns songs Mahoganys songs Lias songs and Cameron's songs.Ricky was teaching the Yikes dance which was funny af.I had such a good time with all the guys and girlies again.It was really fun. We basically had a mini party.

***

Later on Matt told me he wanted to walk along the beach,so we did.The sunset was beautiful though have to admit.

"Zoe look.Ive loved you for a long time and I'm never gonna stop.I want to spend my life with you and you only.Trust me on this one.You are the best thing in my life.You don't even know how happy I am.Weve been friends for ages and been through loads.I even helped you out of the bin when you fell into it.Lols,but Yeh.I just wannu say I'm never ever gonna leave you...and that's a promise.You will never be Alone.."

And Yeh that's the end of the story.Sorry if you found it sad,boring rubbish or whatever I know it's not very good story but I tried and it's my first full finished story so Yeh and anyway thank you so much if you were reading! I am doing another story continuing from my story on my old account so there will be more.The chapters will be back. So thanks for reading and voting if you did then love you lots and Yeh hopefully you might wannu check out my new story and if you want maybe you could comment some good story advice? 💖💕