Chapter 2

I got a lift to school in the car because I hate walking.It's scary on your own.Not because of monsters and stuff,I just get that anxious feeling from being alone.But sometimes I prefer it on my own.

I walked through the gates head down hoping no one would see my horrible face.My spots!They were horrible!

The only thing I liked about school was to see Nash and hopefully Felix would have come back.And yes he did.

I walked into class and hugged Felix."you're back!" I said. I sat next to him and looked at the floor in my own imaginary world as the teacher blabbered on about crap.

It was so boring.There was a test!"Shit!" I forgot that morning.I got really panicky all of a sudden,but I didn't let it get to me.I pictured it as an object getting smaller and fading away.It really worked.It was just a test anyway.Atleast I didn't have a proper panick attack.
...
When I got home I went up to my room,but The witch stopped me at the stairs. "What?" I spat.

For once she looked happy."Were going to LA for 2 weeks!" She said.

I looked at her is surprise.Since when has she thought about doing something nice for me? I have her a confused look.

"It was kind of a surprise because I thought we needed a break dear so we're going in two weeks." She said.

"Okay cool!?" I carried on making my way to my room.

I jumped in surprise as I went in.Someone was in my room? Two boys?

"Zoe!!!" They screamed. "What are you doing here?" I said. it was Jack and Jack my old best friends.They moved to Canada for a bit. I was so excited. "H-how did you get in here?What?How??"
"I hope you don't mind but we sneaked through your window." Said jack.g

I really didn't mind I was just happy to see them. :)

"How's life?" "Alright I guess..." I said.
"Don't worry,text us if you need us.We don't play basketball 24/7!" They joked. Hahah. Who would play basketball all day anyway?Only some freak would.

"I'm going to LA in two weeks." "Dude Matt lives there." Jack J said. "Who's Matt?" "Oh he's our other bro." He replied. "He's really cool." Does he like watching movies and eating pizza?" "Yeh!" He said. "Then he's cool!" I replied. Hah. I wannu meet Matt. He seems really cool. Even tho I don't know him yet.

They showed me a picture of him. "Oh I think I recognise him from before." I said. "I swear he was at Sammy's party." "He was.That was him dude!" He said. "Come to Cam's tomorrow,he's parents are going away so he's having a house party. 10pm- be there!We better go back now."
"Okay I'll see you guys soon!" I said. We said our goodbyes and then they tried to jump out of my window. Um Yeh they got a big Matt out. Pretty funny to be honest. 😂

Sorry if this chapters a bit short but it's hard to make them long because I have other stuff planned to right after a few chapters so I need to find something to happen. Thank you for reading I'm really grateful! My Instagram is: fangirl_101_You might wannu check it out ;)