Chapter 32

NASH'S POV
I already had 25 views on my video and 19 likes.I also had 10 subscribers in one day.Pretty cool right? I had a few comments on my video to saying things like: 'great video' 'your funny' 'Nash your eyes' 'I think I'm falling in love' That was unexpected.

ZOE'S POV
Nash insisted he'd walk me home tonight so I let him. "How's things with Matt?"

"Good.Im still a bit mad because of Dani but you know.Second chance." I said. Then awkwardly looked at the floor.We pretty much just talked about what we'd been up to lately and what we think the future holds.

I opened the door and saw Matt texting someone."Who you texting?" I asked.
"Oh no one." He replied and quickly got rid of the messages.He was texting someone called Maddie Welborn.What did he have to hide?

Then he smiled and kissed my forehead."Why do you look sad? Have I done something?" He asked. Of course he fuckin has he's texting another girl saying like Thankyou so much and stuff.I think that's the same girl he's been texting non stop this week.

"No I'm fine." I said and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza before going into the bedroom and sitting down to look at my notifications.

Then I heard Someone talking.It was Matt.Then there was some girl,probably Maddie.I tied to brush it off but it wouldn't get out of my mind. Oh what the hell I just crept over to living room and hid behind the wall. "Okay thanks so much.Your the best." He said. "Aww no problem,I'm always here.Okay I gotta go bye!" "Bye!" He said back.

Then I ran back to the bedroom before he came and pretended to be asleep."Zoe?I know your not asleep you've tried this before?" He said and I turned around and he was looking at me. "What."

"What's up?" He asked and I just told him it was nothing and he shrugged it off.