Chapter 39

ZOE'S POV
"I'm home!" Matt shouted and I ran over to him and hugged him and asked him how work was.

"Missed you as always." He told me pulling me Into the living room.I turned the TV on and put on Xfactor. "Not that crap!" He yelled. He hated Xfactor lol.

Then after watching that I went upstairs to our room.I got bored of my phone so I looked through the d draws and saw a picture.I saw a picture of us when we were 16 after he'd asked me out.Aww memories.

***

Matt came upstairs a couple of hours later and sat next to me."What are you thinking?"

"Oh just about when we were young." I said and he smiled at me. "That was the best thing ever!" He replied.

"No one was better than us back then." He laughed and I laughed too. "I was there,Nash,Cam,Shawn and all the other guys!And the sassy girls hahah.We had everyone."

Then we started talking about the times when we went to Magcon and Shawn made that song about Cameron and how I fell over and when I started YOUTUBE and Joe started YOUTUBE.

Oh Yeh and I can never forget the time at the beach.Or the time at the cinema.The skatepark when Sammy fell.Greatest and most treasured memories of my life.Oh Yeh and when I saw the "O2L" guys in town for the first time in forever and we made the baby food challenge video.That was class.

"I got a surprise for you tomorrow."
He said.Why was he giving me a surprise?

I've thought of an idea for the last chapter but if you have anymore ideas please comment and Thankyou for reading!