Chapter 34

ZOE'S POV
Omg this all makes sense.I met Chris before a long time ago we just can't remember.And it was Kian,Sam and JC!Yeh because I met Chris not long after.

Wait-Seriously it was! They started looking at me and I told Matt that I Would be right back and I ran over to them and they hugged me tightly. "I can't believe your here what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well...JC began, "we decided to come here for a holiday! For a while.And we've got this new YouTube channel us and Ricky,Connor and Trevor and it's called O2L (OurSecondLife)."

"Well that's really cool!" I said and Kian started up a conversation (in his own language) I couldn't understand him tho. "Kian what are you saying?"

"No one knows...apart from JC." Sam said and I laughed.Then the others walked over. "Who's this?" Sam asked. "Oh well this is my boyfriend Matt, Sammy,Dylan,Chris,Jenn,Lauren and Andrea. Oh and this is JC,Kian and Sam.I met them on holiday." I said.

Then they asked if they could join us and the others said yes.It was so fun we just got to catch up on all the news,and everyone got along.

looked to the side and noticed Sam staring at me.Then he looked away and I noticed a few times. Then i pulled him over. "Um not being harsh or anything but what's your problem?Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked.

"Well-Your beautiful?" He said and I just stopped and stared at the floor. "I really like you Zoe,I hope we always stay friends." He said and I just nodded and Agreed awkwardly and then went back to the others.

"Omg can we go to Americandy!" Jenn yelled and we agreed. "Aaawwwsssshhhuuuuuuummm!" Kian said and pretended to be a crab. Lol.While they was in their I went to another shop and picked up a flower crown for Kian,a bandana for Sam and a cool SnapBack for JC then I hid it in my bag.

I went back into Americandy obviously seeing Sam looking at all the Oreo stuff since he loves Oreos, and I looked around at all the stuff.

(Sorry don't know if Sam really likes Oreos but Yeh this just my story not real so yeh don't hate me.)