Chapter 25

ZOE'S POV
I woke up and saw Matt was still asleep.He looked so cute asleep.I walked to the kitchen and there was a note left on the table saying: Gone out,be back soon.

So it was just me and Matt for the day I guess.He looked funny when he slept.He started talking in his sleep.He started calling me. "I love you Zoe." He mumbled.Shit.

I made some breakfast and went into the shower.I got out dried off my hair a bit and wrapped the towel around me.Shit,my clothes.

I checked to see if Matt was awake and it looked like he was still asleep so I quietly crept into the room and took out my clothes. "Want some help changing?" He asked.

"Matt seriously." I walked into the bathroom and he held his foot at the door. "I'm fine thanks." I said and he walked off. Once I'd got changed and done my makeup I decided to just put my hair in a high pony tale.It was loose and messy but I didn't really care.

"Why do you wear makeup?" He asked. "Because I'm ugly." "No your not.Your the most beautiful girl ever."
"Thanks Matt but I know I'm really not." I replied. Then he stopped knowing it would turn into an argument.

I decided to go out on my own for a bit.I wanted to go town to pick up a few things then go out with Matt somewhere.

***

"Where we going?" The Taxi driver asked. "To the city centre please." I replied and looked down at my phone realising I had a missed call off my mum.

It didn't take long to get there.Only ten minutes.I walked around and looked through the windows.Like window shopping lol.Then I walked into Boots.I went there to pick up some 'Elf' eyeliner.Thats the name of the make. 'Elf' (incase you didn't know)

I picked out the black eyeliner pen and took it to the self service machine and scanned it.It didn't cost much.

Then after that I went to The Body Shop to get some new Face Scrub.I picked out a strawberry one which smelled really nice.

Next I went to Yankee candle brought a mixed Berry cented candle.It was a dark reddish colour and it was small.
I spent about £25.

I went to subway to grab something to eat.I got a six inch sub with Turkey,ham and cheese.😋

After I ate it I went to find a shop that sells Fake Tan.I headed to Superdrug and bumped into someone,me being me.It was Shawn.

"Omg I'm so sorr...SHAWN!!!" He hugged me tightly. "Zoe!!!Ive missed you!!" He practically yelled which made me feel awkward. "Me too!And uh Yeh I'm sorry I bumped into you."

"Sorry?" He said. "I'm glad you did.Thanks Zoe!" We bother laughed. "So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well..." He began. "I'm staying here for a while.Having a break and I just decided to come and look around the shops and stuff.Do you wannu come with me?"

"Yeh sure." I said. "As long as we can look for some spray tan." And he nodded. Luckily we found it straight away in Super drug.It was £12.The reviews were really good though.

Sorry this chapters a bit boring but Yeh hopefully it was okay and thanks for reading it. 😊 I'm so excited I'm supposed to be going to Digi tour MATT'S Creative Collab tour in January!!! Yaaaay!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Comment wether you think Matt and Zoe should get together again?