Chapter 10

Zoe's PoV:
I woke up at like 10.Matt was gone so I went downstairs to find him.My hair was in a really messy pony tail.Don't care.

I walked down the stairs and could smell toast."Hey Zoe!I'm making some toast if you want some."

We sat down and ate some toast.

Matts PoV:
I wanted to ask her about her arm.But what if she flips.I don't know if I should or not.What if I upset her?

"Um Zoe..." I began. "Last night when you were sleeping,I saw something on your arm?Why?" "No!" She ran upstairs crying.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door."This is my house you have to let me in!" "I don't care!" She said."Just don't tell anyone please!Im begging you please,"

"Promise." I said.She unlocked the door and let me in then locked it again.Se explained all about her anxiety and when she had panick attacks and shool and stuff.She also tolde
About her parents...

"Oh really?I'm sorry.I really shouldn't of brought this up.Do you want me to leave you alone?" I got up.

"No." She said. "I want you to stay" she pulled me back down.She leaned on my shoulder and I whipped her tears away.

"Come up to my room." I said and pulled her up.
***
Later on we decided to meet Chris down the park.
Matt:Coming out?
Chris:Dude what happened last night lol!
Matt:Seriously?and nothing.
Chris:Chill.And I can't come out I gotta go somewhere.
Matt:Kay see you another time.
Chris:Bye!

"Do you wannu go for a walk?" I asked.
"Yeh sure." She said.We decided to wk along the beach because there wasn't much els to walk.

"You know you can't keep them bottled up forever?"
"Yes I can." She said. "No.Speak to someone.Talk to your friends." I said.
"Your my friend and I spoke to you?"

More will be added toh the is chapter soon I'm bus atm sorry guys but love you all!!! Thanks for reading!