Chapter 6

Jackie realised I was actually gone and made made come back.She was really mad but I don't even care to be honest.

Used to this stuff.Cant wait to go on holiday in 3 days!Its gonna be fun.
I was so bored I decided to meet up with Nash.Somehow I wasn't grounded.Luckily.

As I went to walk to Nash's I saw him standing there about to ring the door bell."Oh hey!" I said. "Hi Zo!" He said.
"Where should be go?" I asked. he didn't know so we picked a random place.We decided to go for a stroke along the beach since there was nothing els much to do.

"So does Matt live there?" "Yeh!!" He said. "And she's his sister?" "Yep!" He replied popping the 'P'. "What's he like?" I asked. "You seem very curious?Hah?" "Just wondering."I said and nudged him. "I feel sick!" I said.I literally did though,so I went home.

I was fine then."I hope you packed early because the flight is today.Something happened and we've changed it" Omg...
***
I got into the plane with my suitcase.But it was a plane?Wtf I've never been on a plane.What if it crashed,what if tree was a storm,we could run out of fuel!? I hate the thought of going on a plane!!!

I sat down and waited patiently...
I felt the plane go up and it felt really weird at first.The view was beautiful.But I still hated planes!I listened to music to take my mind off it.Then I had an idea.Since there was free wifi I could of Skyped Nash.So heh I Skyped Nash.😊I felt much better.It took my mind of all the thoughts.

I fell asleep later on.I was really tired.I just drifted off.
***
I woke up at 10pm an saw I had arrived.I had survived the plane journey yay!I got out and checked I hadn't left anything and then tried to help Jackie find the hotel.(She's so dumb)

When we got to the hotel,it looked really nice.I was tired so I decided to sleep.That meant I could get up early then.

Sorry for the short chapters!I think Matt will be introduced in like chapter 8 maybe? Thanks for reading love ya'll!💕