Chapter 16

MATT'S POV
"She's okay!" I shouted. "You sure?" Nash and Cam said at the same time. "Yeh." Zoe said. "Shall we go back,it's getting late and I think Zoe's tired." I suggested. "Oooohhh.I was having fun!" Said cam. "How old are you?" I laughed,which made Zoe laugh too."I guess your laugh is contagious too." She said.We laughed.

"How about Me and Zoe go back to my hotel?You can stay the night with me if you want." I asked.Hopefully she said yes. "Yes please!" She shouted. "I have no clothes?" "Borrow mine tonight and wear those tomorrow.Or we could go to town?" I said.

"Okay can we please go to town tomorrow?" "Sure." I said. Then we got a taxi back to mine.She went and had a shower.

20 minutes later...

"Uh...I kind of need something to wear?Ive got bottoms I just need a top now?" I unlocked the door and opened it slightly and put through my red and white baseball like top through.(it was a pj top tho.) Then I wore my plain grey pj bottoms with this plain white top with black sleeves.A bit like the top I gave Zoe.

"Is your step mum okay with this?" I asked. "Yeh she doesn't give a shit." She said. I laughed.

"Wow."I said. "What??" "That top looks even better on you than me!" I replied. She laughed. "Well thanks?" "Would you like a drink?" "No thanks." She replied.

So we decided to spend the night watching movies.Movie nights are awesome.Then I started texting Nash while we were in the middle of watching Fast and Furious7.

"This film is so sad!" She said.After that we watched Mama.It was really weird.And creepy at the same time.Zoe leaned on my chest and then later a face just appeared and scared ZOE.I just laughed and rubbed her back.

Then we just talked and she fell asleep at about 3:00.She looked so cute sleeping.She then started sleep talking.Hah funny.At first I couldn't make out what she was saying.I decided to record her and show her in the morning.

"Hmhmh.What Am I supposed to do Matt.I will be so sad.you must text me.evumum.evenday.every day." I think that's what she said?

"I gonna miss ya.Apparently you have a girlfriend? Really who?oh.cool.okay bye." Then she paused for a while. She really started crying then. "I can't believe he did that to me!"

"What's up Zoe?" I said.But she was still asleep.I think she dreamt I was dating someone and she was jealous.What?Does she love me.I rubbed her back and a few minutes later she woke up still crying with red eyes.She hit me.