Chapter 31

ZOE'S POV
I woke up and it was like 11pm.I wasn't tired anymore because I'd slept in the day.I got up and walked to the kitchen and saw Matt.

"Hey your awake.You hungry?" He asked. "Uh Yeh sure." I said and me made me eggs and bacon on toast.

When he was done I sat on table quietly ate my food while he was on his laptop and licking a spoon of Nutella."So what you up to on there?"

"Oh well I'm just scrolling through my Twitter." He said. Then kissed my forehead.

"I'm meeting Nash tomorrow." I didn't know how to tell him but,I didn't want him to come.I wanted some time with just me and Nashie after what's happened.

"Um Matt,is it okay if I go with Nash,like just me?And you can hang with Sammy or something because you know after what happened,it would be nice for just me and Nash for a bit?" I asked.

"Oh Yeh I understand.Thats fine with me." He said. I could tell he was lying.He looked a by offended.i didn't mean to offend him though.

I walked back into my room and wasted a few hours on my phone just looking through my Twitter and Instagram and things.

***

"Matt I'll see you later the I guess."
"Bye!" He said.
"Bye!" I replied.

Then I walked out.I walked over to Nash's house.I knocked the door and Hayes answered. "Hey Zoe!" He said.
"Oh hi Hayes." I replied.

He told me that Nash was in his room and then I went up there and knocked on the door. "Come in."

Then I walked in and he said hi to me."What do you want to do today?" I asked. "Oh well I was gonna start a YouTube channel today but I didn't realise you were coming." He said.

"Oh yeh I can help you with one I suggested and he agreed. "On and by the way I started vine a couple of weeks ago and so did Cam." He said. Okay first we need to set it all up.Like the account."

"Okay." I said.He put in his name age email and a password.Then he choice a profile picture of him at the beach and made his cover photo the clouds. "What app can we edit the video on?" I asked. "Oh I've got something on my laptop for that." He said.

Then he started recording. "What's up guys I'm Nash and this is my friend Zoe.For the first video I got you guys to ask me questions for my video and I got quite a few."

"Okay so this questions from ______.How old are you? 16.
How many siblings do you have? From _____.I have 3 siblings,Skylynn Will and Hayes.
From __________,What's your favourite ice-cream? Vanilla.

***

Last question from __________ what do you like to play with Skylynn? Well Skylynn loves horses so when she's sad we play horses and then that puts a smile on her face. 😊 Okay thanks guys so much for watching I love you so much and please like and subscribe to this video.Bye!!" Then he stopped recording.

"Great video." I said and he thanked me.