Chapter 30

ZOE'S POV
Still balling my eyes out I didn't know what to do.I had hurt my best friend so badly and I was completely lost in my own thoughts.What the heck I'm a horrible best friend.

"I don't deserve Nash I'm a horrible best friend!" I cried.Then Hayes somehow manage to unlock the door from the outside.

"ZOE THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!"
"And don't you dare think about doing that again...you promise Nash."

Then I buried my face in my hands and Hayes pulled me into his room and let me lay on his bed."Zoe please I don't want you going the same things Nash did.Crying all the time and stuff."

I didn't know what to do so I told him EVERTHING and I mean EVERYTHING on my mind and he really helped me.He calmed be down and assured me everything was okay and told me I was great best friend and everything I needed to know.

"Thanks so much Hayes.You don't understand how much really appreciated your hell.Your so kind." I said and kissed him on the cheek then went downstairs and sat on the sofa for a bit.

Shit my eye- I stopped and Nash walked through the door. "Whats wrong why are staring? Have you just seen a ghost or something?" He asked and I didn't reply I just quickly turned my head.

I didn't want Nash to know I've been crying because he will just panick again an blame it on himself.It really wasn't Nash's fault though.I saw a pair of Hayes glasses on the table and quickly put them on.

"Like my glasses?" I smirked. "They are Hayes's?" He questioned. And I just looked down and the floor and forced a giggle. "I know right!"

He put down the shopping and leaded me upstairs.Awkward.

NASH'S POV
Why was Zoe wearing Hayes glasses?They're Hayes's,it's not sunny and were inside.What was she hiding. "Zoe take the glasses of a minute I need to do something."

"What?" She asked and she looked disappointed in some way.She looked down at the floor again.

"Zoe please what is it?" I asked. "Nothing just let me keep them on." She said. "Or maybe I should just go." She stood up.

"If you go you can't keep Hayes's glasses." I laughed. "And Zoe please don't go.Stay here for a bit longer.Ive missed you." She then give Hayes's his glasses and ran down the stairs. "Sorry Nash I dot feel well!Text you later!" She yelled. Oh okay.That was.Unusual.She never used to leave like that.

ZOE'S POV
I ran home and into the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror.I looked horrible.My mascara was smudged too.Way to go Zoe Nash is probably mad.As much I wanted to stay with him,I needed to leave.

And now I actually did feel ill.My stomache was aching like mad and my head was pounding.I felt so dizzy and tired.I literally just didn't know what to do.I didn't want anyone to worry.So I just told Matt I was going to sleep.

"What why?You never sleep in the day unless your REALLY upset or ill.Whats up Zoe?You need to tell me?"

"I don't want you to worry." I said but started silently crying. "Zoe please stop crying otherwise I'm seriously gonna cry to."

And I really could see the tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Matt I isn't mean to worry you or make you upset.Im so so sorry.I new I was a bad friend."
"Zoe stop telling yourself these things it's not your fault I'm maybe a bit emotional now tell me what happened." And then he picked me up and put me down on the bed.

"Well.." I sobbed. "I heard Nash has been pretty rough Withought me and crying and couldn't sleep properly or eat properly and he even made Skylynn so worried that she's been crying to.It made me Worried so much and I new it was a my fault so I felt sick an threw up in the bathroom and cried my eyes out but then Hayes soon talked to me and cheered me up.He made me feel better.But then I got really bad stomache pains and headache and Felt so sick and I didn't want Nash to see me like that so I left." I sobbed.

"Yes Zoe your really pale.Nash is fine you just need some rest." He said and kissed my forehead. "Zoe babey please don't cry.All I want is for you to be happy and I will be happy.You are my happiness." He said.He can be so sweet sometimes.

"Here." He started rubbing his hands in circular motions on my stomache. "Better?" He asked. "Yeh but it's s really painful.Oh and my head I feel so dizzy it's so weird." I said.

"Try and get some sleep." He told me and pulled me under the covers.Then he pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest. "I feel so much better with you." I told him.And he smiled at me.Then give me a drink and some headache tablets and I took them.

After a while Things went blury and my eyes were slowly closing and then I fell asleep on Matt.I think he winked at me or something though.

Yes I know these chapters were very emotional and long but yeah hopefully they were okay for you.Thank you for reading and love ya'll ❤️ Oh Yeh and sorry there's so many spelling mistakes in this chapter I just wasn't completely focused.💕