Chapter 24

MATT'S POV
So I searched online Shiney and a car wash company showed up.Great.I looked for the nearest car wash place and we headed off there.I was so scared.I just wanted to beat the crap out of those guys and how did they know Zoe!?

We all got in the car and drove off to Shiney's washing up place.We went inside and I asked if I could get my car washed as a distraction.

While they were washing my car me and Sammy went inside to find Zoe.We found the staffs room and quietly entered.Then we saw Zoe tied up with sticky tape on her mouth while she moaned.

"ZOE!!!" I screamed.I took the tape of her and Sammy cut her loose as we snuck out."Oii where do you fools think your going?" Someone beamed. "Away from you!!!" Sammy shouted.

We said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel."Zoe what the hell happened are you okay!!??"

"I'm fine but you wannu know what happened,she happened!!!" She said. I looked at the direction of Her finger and it was pointed at Dani. "I can't believe you did this because of jealousy you heartless BITCH I could of DIED that's who you were on the phone to you SKANK!!!!"

Dani looked really guilty and started crying. "It's not my fault!They wanted me!!!!!" "Well you could of told us rather than getting Zoe in this mess God your such an ASSWHOLE I TRUSTED YOU!!!!! WERE THROUGH!!!!" I yelled and that was that."

***

Dylan came in and didn't have a clue what was going but he joined in the hugs anyway."Pizza anyone?" He said. Then Sammy came in with some pizza! "Wow." Was all he said as he stopped and stared at us wondering why we were all hugging.