Chapter 22

ZOE'S POV
It's been two years in Cali.It was a beautiful place.Me and Matt kind of drifted.Were dating anymore because we figured long distance relationships suck.

I'd made a couple of cool friends here.My best friends were Jenn,Lauren and Andrea..They were really nice and really supportive.They were always here for me.

I still really missed Matt and she could see that I was really upset.I even had my lockscreen a picture of our first kiss.Aww cute isn't it.

It was getting quite late so I decided to get some sleep since I was getting up early for a surprise holiday
. Then my phone buzzed.
Matt:Goodnight Zoe
Me:Goodnight Matt.

*The next morning*

ANDREA'S POV
"Come on quick mum we need to pick Zoe up aswell!

***
When I got to the door I rang the doorbell and Zoe walked out. "Byee!!!" She shouted.

"This is so exciting!" I exclaimed. "Please tell me where I am going?" She asked. "Oh just wait and see." I said. "It's just a little holiday somewhere.Well we could stay there if you like."

*at the airport*
ZOE'S POV
"Guys!Where are we going!" I asked.
"Some place you'll absolutely love!!!" Lauren said. Wow that told me.
"You've never been there before so." Jenn said.

Okay.I liked surprised,but it annoyed me when I didn't know what it was.
If that makes any sense.

After getting our passport checked scanned our bags examined and all that shit we finally got into the plane.I sat by Andrea and then Lauren and Jenn sat in front of us.

Me and Andrea decided to sleep on the plane since she didn't really like planes either.But we could tell Jenn and Lauren didn't care since they kept waking us up by laughing so loud.They weren't even embarrassed.

***

When the plane landed I quickly made my way out.Then I saw a figure in the distance,it looked familiar.Then all the memories came back.

"MATT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!???" I screamed. "I knew she would love it.Jenn said.Then I really started to cry. "Don't cry baby girl." He said and wiped my tears away.

"Thank you so so so much!!!" Then I hugged the girls. "How did you plan this with him?" "Let's just say we asked your step mother for a bit of help." Andrea laughed.

"I can't believe it." Jenn said. "She actually looks really happy for once.Never seen her like this before."

Me and Matt had long chat.There was a couple of awkward silences between us,but apart from that it was all good."

We got a taxi to the hotel (which turned out to be really close to MATT'S house) and got unpacked.I was sharing a room with Andrea and the other two were opposite us.Matt helped me unpack which Andrea thought was really kind.

Then he found my bra and started waving it about.Andrea was staring at me pissing herself."this is nice.Where'd you get that."

"Funny one." I said. "If you were I girl fair enough but you don't need to know now."

Then his phone rang."can't that wait?" I asked,but he ignored me and went into the bathroom."Hey babe."

Wtf.Did he just say babe.What the hell is going on.I couldn't exactly hear the rest.all I heard was "Love you loads see you tomorrow!"