Chapter 28

Just saying but sorry the last chapter was really short.

ZOE'S POV
When we got back.Matt confessed didn't like sleeping in Sammy's room when he hadn't help payed for it or nothing.So they changed plans.

***

Me and Matt decided to rent a house.We found the perfect little house and it was cheap too.My mum helped us pay for it too.

We walked to our room and dumped our stuff.I went into the bathroom to shower.And After I'd finished drying my hair I put on my black shorts and a plain white top.

"Nice." Matt said still staring. "Says you." I smirked.He was topless and wearing black shorts.

I walked over and laid next to him. "I love you so much." He said. "I love you more." I said back.

He tickled me a little then I told him to stop and we moved closer kissed.He pulled off my top so I was left in my bra.

"You up for it?" He winked. "What the hell no Matt we've been together for a few hours I'm not going to-"

"Okay okay!" He said."Please don't be Mad."I turned away and after giving him the death glare.Oh it was so hard to be mad a Matt.Especially when he had his cute puppy dog face.

"Please." He whined. "Oh Matt!" I said and kissed him.Then we decided to watch a movie."We got Netflix free!??What!?" I said. Somehow we already had Netflix on the TV.We didn't have to pay.Cool.

I decided to watch LOL and he didn't mind so Yeh.

Sorry for the short chapters I'm just clueless and I don't know what to right anymore and I'm so bored at my dads house right now. Love ya'll 💕