Chapter 35

SAM'S POV
After chasing Zoe around the mall,we got pretty tired.My wart was Beating fast and heavy breathing and that kind of stuff.

"I'm gonna get you!" I yelled and ran over to her. "I'm the Cookie Monster! I'm gonna feed you a cookie!" Then I shoved one of my cookies in her mouth and she laughed while trying to escape my arms.

"Get off!Okay okay I love the cookie but please get off!?" She said and then I let go and she ran over to Matt and hugged him tight like I was about to murder her.

Then we walked last Victoria's Secret and saw all the bra's. 😏 "Hey Zoe you should get this?" I said. "No shut up." She said back then Matt called out "that's my job to suggest what she buys!"

"Guys shut up!" Zoe said laughing her head off looking at Trevor and Ricky twerking.These guys were embarrassing,but in a good way.Funny.

***

"Oh my god!!! OH MY GOD SAM KIAN GUYS!???" Someone yelled. "Can I please have a picture I love you so much!" Someone els yelled. Then about five girls came running up asking for autos and stuff.

"What was all that about?" Jenn asked. "Well we've started a Collab channel on YouTube called o2l and we've got a quite a few subscribers?" Kian explained and Me and Connor nodded in agreement.

"Well my friends..." JC began. "It stands for Our Second Life. It's like another family."

Sorry the chapter was short.Wrote this yesterday and I'm so stressed out I have school on Thursday!! 😫💕