Chapter 37

ZOE'S POV
After about a week,I had 350 subscribers,500 views and Matt had 500 subscribers and 700 views.Wow.Dont even ask how it happened.Most people had YOUTUBE now so we all Collabed and become pretty popular on the Internet.

*almost a year later*

"Can't believe Bart let me come to Magcon with you!!!" I squeeled on the plane. "Me too.Love you." He replied.
Then I fell asleep.

***

Me and Matt got woken up my Nash hitting Matt in the face and tickling me.Yes Nash was coming to.Yay!And Cameron and Mahogany Jacob and Taylor and them.They kind of thought of it with Bart.

My nickname online was Zoella and I made YouTube videos about beauty and makeup.I also did some challenges and funny stuff too.My brother Joe became room mates with Caspar Lee and we were all good friends so Yeh.

We got out of the plane and Shawn,Taylor,Jack,Jack and Aaron hugged me.They didn't come from the same place as us but we'd all met before atleast once at like a party or something.

After we all greeted we just talked a bit while we got the cab to our hot.The hotel was big but luckily we were only 3 floors up and out rooms were by each other.Me,Matt,Nash and Cam shared a room,and opposite was Mahogany,Jacob,Aaron and Shawn.

Then across one was Taylor,Jack,Jack and Hayes.Then next to Mahoganys room was Bart and the others.The first Magcon was gonna be so great.

***

After we unpacked everything I went down to the vending machine for some crisps and walked back up to the room.

*two days later*

"MATT HURRY UP!" I shouted shaking a sleeping Matt because he wouldn't get up even though we were gonna be late for Magcon.

Then after a while he finally woke up and got ready.I just tied my hair into a pony tail not really caring about the mess and walked out with Nash and Cam waiting for Matt.Luckily he wasn't long.

We walked down the hallway and got a cab to the place where Magcon was being held.At first we just had like a meeting sort of thing.Then we discussed what we were doing for the show again.Just practiced really.

Sorry didn't upload it on time.Thanks for reading !