Chapter 36

ZOE'S POV
Later on,it was just me,Matt,Sammy and the "O2L" guys. "Who came up with the name Our Second Life?" I questioned while we walked back to their apartment.

"Oh that was kind of Connor and we all agreed." Sam said and Connor smiled at us. "Well it was nothing."

Then there was an awkward silence.after a while,Sam broke it. "Guys how about you can help us with our video.Six guys and baby food."

I looked at him like he was a stranger. "What on earth?And Yeh I'll help anyway." Then he explained the whole thing of blindfolding and guessing the flavour and stuff then it made sense but because there wasn't enough baby food,me,Sammy and Matt didn't taste any.

***

We sat on the sofa and JC introduced everyone for his video or O2l since they all did a video each every week.

I laughed as Kian made faces when tasting the Bannana baby food.We all know he hates bananas. "Haha Kian it's nice isn't it!"

"What the fuck banana!? You know I hate that shit." He yelled at Sam while Sam was laughing his absolute head off and Kian threw the blindfold onto the floor. "I'm done with this shit!" He said and walked away. "Just kidding.Sam's turn haha!!!"

"No cheating!" He pointed out and put the blindfold on Sam. "I know how to do this!" He yelled at Kian taking the blindfold off him and tying it himself.

Then Kian fed him Broccoli baby food which made me laugh so hard since it was one of the worst. Sam spat it out and it landed on Kian shoulder."what the fuck Sam!!" He screamed and took of his top.

Sam laughing so hard; "I couldn't help it.It was mining!!!! Omg Kian."

***

At the end of the video we all said goodbye and Trevor put his face up at the camera. "By the way,Kian has a blue mole on his butt.Ssshhh..."
Then everyone went "ooooooohhh Ew Kian!" 😂

Making videos was fun I actually decided to start making them.

*At home*

Matt,could you please help me start a YouTube tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure!It'll be fun!" He said back and kissed me.Looks like tomorrow will be fun.I was actually thinking of doing a 10 facts about me video just the people get to know me better. And a couple of facts about Matt maybe.Or he could start YOUTUBE himself.

Thanks for reading and sorry if Kian likes banana but this is my story and in this story he hates bananas.Oh and yh the song doesn't really link to this chapter but It's a good song and you should listen to it so that's why I put it up,and because the last few chapters haven't had songs and sorry I won't be uploading next til Saturday. Love ya'll! 😘