Little Accident...

Lenalee's POV

I came back after my mission and gave them,The Science Division some coffee.Today their work is much many than other days because the Akumas are evolving to level 4 quickly so they examined and researched it.Today all the scientist are carrying some paper and experiments in and out of Brother's office.

"We're back!~"Lavi shouted energetically as always with Allen next to him.

"Welcome back Lavi Allen-kun~!"The Science Division and I greeted to them.

"We're back!~"They smiled and started to help me give out the coffees to the others.After giving the coffees,we sat down on the couch and chatted.

"Lenalee here!I thought you might like this"Allen said and reached out his hand.It was a pair of flower designed panytails with a little glitters around the flower.

"Thank you Allen-kun~"I smiled to him with my eyes close and tilted my head a little.

"A~ll~en I didn't know you use this kind of method to a girl~"Lavi teased Allen with his elbow poking Allen's sides.

"Allen I'm going to report this to Komui and I'll guarantee you'll live long"Reever teased Allen too. with a smirk forming on his face while he carries the load of papers on his hands.

"Allen-kun You Ladykiller~" Jonny joined in the fun and teased him as well.

"I DON'T!"Allen shouted frustrated and tackled Lavi while everyone laughed at them.If they're here the Order is cheerful and energetic.

"Oh Welcome back Kanda"Reever greeted Kanda,who has arrived after his mision for so many days.He walked up and ade a 'tck!'sound.

"Even the beansprout is here"He murmured and Allen activate his left arm then striked at Kanda but He draw his sword,Megun and blocked Allen's claw.

"It's Allen,Bakanda!"Allen said irritated at Kanda.He flinched and moved backwards for about 8 steps away from us.We looked behind us and saw the mountain of papers and experiments are going to fall.

"Ehhh?!"We stated in confusion and was stunned unable to move out of the way.

"LENALEE?!ALLEN?!LAVI?!"Everyone shouted at us and the pile of papers buried us alive without struggle.

BOOM!

The Science Division started rampaging the papers to find us.They saw me popped out from the pile and they froze in shock.

"LENALEE!"My brother kneeled down then cried out and hugged me while I was being pulled out of the mountain of papers. I'm a child form.

"Wow!I'm a child again!~" Lavi jumped around energetically and annoyed Kanda.

"Stop jumping around Brat!"Kanda pulled Lavi's collar from behind and Lavi was chocked he was powerless and unable to fight so he gave up and quiet down.

"Hey look at this!We saw a strange child!"Jonny shouted and we looked at him. He had brown spiky rear hairstyle and a messy clothes.

"Urgh...What the heck?"He stated rubbing his head and sitting up.

"Allen-kun are you okay?"I asked.He stared at me and tilted his head.

"Allen?That's Mana's dog.I'm Red"He stated and made us all confused.

"Allen,You sure was hit hard"Lavi patted his head and he got annoyed.

"Hey Mister Eye patched man my name is Red and stop calling me Allen, I hated that filthy dog's name"Red slapped Lavi's hand away from him and crossed his arms.

"How can you be so rude when you're so polite?"Reever asked.

"Me polite*snort* Stop joking around guys!I'm not like that clown Mana"He said motioning his shoulder and smirking at us.

"Mana?Clown?"We chorused.

"Yeah,Mana's a clown that travels around the world with a dog so what Allen is the name of Mana's dog partner who recently died due to bejng bullied by That bastard"He explained.Allen is saying Bastard and he's rude?!

"Yow~Where's Mana guys?"He said and started to look around to find that so called Mana.

?!