~Thirty Seven~

Laura's P.O.V

Today I'm going to court to get Jake in Jail. Its time I get some revenge on this twert! I walk out my room and Ross whistles. "What?" I say. "You look so sexy in your office clothes." He says and I laugh.

"Oh really?" I say walking up to him. "Oh yeah." He says looking me up and down as he walks closer to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips. Someone then walks in. "Gross!" I hear and I smile through the kiss. I quickly pull away.

"Mason!" I exclaim hugging him. "Came here just for you sis." he says. "Good, I wanted to see your face when he goes to jail and we win this thing!" I say and we hug again. "Come on, we gotta go."

.
.
.

We were there, at court. I see Jake and he walks up to me. "Why would you do this? I said I'd leave you alone! Why are ruining my life?" He basically yelled at me. Jake got really close and I shut my eyes. "Because you ruined mine." I say quietly as I open my eyes and look at him.

A tear went down my cheek as I could still smell the alcohol from his mouth. He has become an alcoholic. A drunk. Jake used be one of my best friends. I wanted to help him at some point. Now I just want to help myself.

"Court in session." The judge says. Jake glares at me, a really scary glare, as he walks off to his seat. I sit down then look behind me and everyone gives me a thumbs up. "Laura Marano to the stand please." I closed my eye tight. I take a deep breath and walk up to it.

"Is it true that this picture was taken the night of this incident?" He asked. I look at the picture and it was a picture of me and Jake dancing. "Yes." I say. "Now in this picture what was going on?" He asked.

"It was the beginning of the party. Jake hadn't drinken anything yet so I thought have some fun with my friend before he goes insane." I say. "So now your accusing him of being a drunk?"

My lawyer stands up. "Objection!" She yells. "No, it's okay." I say. "With drawn." The judge says to her. She sits back down and crosses her arms. "He started drinking when his mom and dad started fighting. The only way he couldn't hear them was when he was drunk." I say.

"How do you know so much?" He asked. "Jake was once my best friend."

-45 minutes later-

"Anything else you'd like to day Ms. Marano." He says. "No." I say and walk off the stand. "Alright, wish me good luck." My lawyer says. "You and me both." I say with a smile. She walks up and calls Jake to the stand.

"Is it true that you were drunk Ocotober 25th at 9pm?" She asked. "No. I'm not even 21." He says. "Objection!" I yell. "You can't do that." Judge says and I roll my eyes. "Can I ask questions?" I ask.

They both say yes and I walk up to him. "So you don't drink?" I ask. "Of course not. Alcohol is disgusting." He says and I just wanted to laugh. I contained my self. "Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"I'm not doing anything. Your my best friend why would I hurt you." He says. I started to cry. "Jake!" I say. "I've been in live with you my whole life Laura, and then he comes along and we stopped hanging out. Now your accusing me of raping you. Maybe he did it, but I didn't!"

"Objection!" Ross and My lawyer yell at the same time. "Mr. Williams, are you saying that he raped Laura?" The judge asked. Jake looked at Ross and smiled. He went back to his sad serious face. "Yes, yes I am!" Jake then walks of the stand and touches my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I yell at him.

"What's your name?" The judge asked Ross. "Ross. Ross Lynch." Ross says. "Come on up." The judge says as I sit back down. Ross comes up to him. "Its okay, I'll be fine. Okay?" Ross says. "Okay." I say and kiss him. He then walks up to the stand.

"Where were you the night of October 25th?" He asked. "I was with Laura and he brother." Ross says. "And when this all happend where were you?" He asked. I was with Laura's brother, Mason. We were looking for Laura because we wanted to leave."

"Did you find her?" He asked. "Mason did." I say. "Did Mason tell you what he saw?" He asked. Ross looked at me. "Uhm, yeah. He saw Jake and Laura. Uhm, and Jake was doing some things to Laura that I honestly don't want to say." Ross tells him.

"Well, you have to. What was Jake doing to Laura?" He asked. I could tell Ross wanted to punch something. "He was covering her mouth as he- uhm- as he was humping her." Ross finally says. "Do you have any proof, any evidence?" He asked. "Mason." Is all he said before walking off to his seat.

This is gonna be a long day!

Sorry the last chapter was so short guys! I missed you all so much. Oh and not deleting my account, I actually have a big surprise coming up.

Believe In Yourself< 333