~Twenty Four~

Kevin, Ryland, Alyssa, and Grace were all slowly falling asleep. "Hey, are you tired?" I ask. They all slowly nod and I take them to my room. Ryland and Alyssa jumped in the bed falling asleep. Leaving no space for Grace nor Kevin.

Grace is Ross's little cousin. I make a little bed on the floor for them and they fall asleep, instantly. I walk back out the room and questions about the wedding were shot at us. I was even thinking about changing the date.

All these questions were so overwhelming. Everyone then slowly started to leave. First Ross's Aunt Jess and then my Uncle Mike. Mom and Dad then left with Alyssa. Alexis and Richard left with Ryland.

Autumn left with Cody across the hall and me and Ross just kicked out Vanessa, Riker, and Heather. I walked into our and room and changed into one of Ross's shirts. Ross threw on a pair of gray sweats and of course no shirt. I lay down and he lays next to me.

"Wanna talk about the wedding?" He asked and I gave him a look. "Yeah, didn't think so." He said. I curl up to him and snuggle into him. With that we were both out like a light.

>

I woke up to Ross's scent in my nose. He always smelt like the sweetest scent of Vanilla. He had his arms around my neck and I had my arms around his torso while our legs were tangled together.

I snuggled my face into his chest and he moved a little. "Are you awake?" I ask, sweetly. "No." He said in his cute morning voice. He hugs me tight then loosens his grip. I jump out of bed which causes him to open his eyes.

"Are you awake now?" I ask and he smiles a little. "Yes, now come back!" He whines and opens his arms. I lay back down and he pulls me close to him. "I love you so much." I whisper, biting my bottom lip.

"Don't do that." He says. "Do what?" Ross then points to my lips. "Bite your lip. It's sexy!" He says. "Okay." I say and bite my bottom lip again. "I don't like you right now." Ross says pulling way from me.

I smile and get off the bed again. "Okay, I like you. I like you!" He says and I laugh. "I have to take a shower you doof." I say and he smiles. "Go." He says before closing his eyes. "I'll let you know when I'm awake." He says jokingly.

I walk into the bathroom and brush me teeth. I strip from Ross's shirt and jump in the shower. Once I was done I got out and changed into a of sweats and a flow crop top. I then came out of our room and sat next to Ross on the couch.

"I'm awake." Ross says. I smile and kiss his cheek. "What's for breakfast?" I asked. "I don't know. What do you want?" He asked. "Food." I say and he gives me a smile. "I wish we had servants so I could just lay here." He says and I laugh.

Ross then got up off the couch. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To make the princess breakfast." He said walking to the kitchen. I smiled even bigger than I already was. "Your so sweet."

.

.

Me and Ross are now back in the bedroom. Just laying on the bed. The silence was so calming and sweet. "I kinda want to change the date." I blurt out, breaking the silence. "Why?" He asked, looking at me.

"They're so much to think about. I mean, all those questions last night, there's no way we can pull this off in 2 months." I tell him and he laughs a little. "Well, whatever you want baby." He says before kissing my forehead.

"We should have a winter wedding! Oh my god, let's have a winter wedding!" I practically yell and he laughs. "Why winter?" He asked.

"Cause it's abnormal. I mean everyone has a spring or fall type wedding when do you ever see someone with a cold winter wedding?" I say and he looks at me again. "Its different. Like us." He replies to me and I smiled.

We sure are some different, abnormal people. "Do you think we can pull that off?" He asked. "Babe, were in May. I'm pretty sure we can pull it off. And plus we don't even have to have it in December, we can have it in like January." I say.

"January 10th." He said and I smiled. "I love it." I say. "I love you." He replied. "Come on, we have lots to do." I say getting off the bed. "No. Lets stay here and do things tomorrow." I look back at him as he lays back on the bed. "Okay."

I climb on top of him and sit up. He opened his eyes and smiled. I gently kiss his lips and roll to my side. I put my arms around his torso and he puts is arms around my neck. Like from this morning. So comfortable.

"I have to pee but I really don't want to leave this position." I say and Ross laughed. "Go." He whispered. I quickly go to the bathroom and went I walk out I see Ross staring at me. "What?" I say.

He then turned on the TV and his favorite movie was playing. He closed the blinds, making it dark and layed back down. I jumped in the bed and we cuddled while watching the movie.

It was definitely perfect!

Hola my loves. How's it going? If it's good, yay! If not, aw I'm sorry, why not? Any who, hope you guys liked the chapter. It was pretty boring... sorry.

N e v e r. G i v e. U p.