~Thirty~

I wake up to a naked Ross next to me. My eyes widen. Oh please don't tell me we did this while Mason is staying with us. But I wasn't Naked. I had clothes on me. I then look at Ross and go to kiss his cheek.

That's when the smell of alcohol hits me. "Gross! Ross!" I yell. I get out of the bed and he wakes up. He puts his hand on his head and squeezes his eyes shut. "Where were you last night?" I ask. "Went to a bar with Cody." He answers.

Through the despite of how disgusted I was I smiled. He morning was just so cute. "I think you have a hang over." I say with a giggle. "Go wash up, I'll get the 2 idiots for breakfast." I say and he nods.

I then walk across the hall Autumn walked out the bathroom. "Cody is still asleep." Autumn tells me. "Well him and Ross went to a bar last night so I was hoping so." I say and we laugh.

I walk up to Cody's room as Autumn walks up to her fridge. As I walk in my eyes widen and I scream and run out. "What? What happened?" Autumn asked. "Naked Cody with Naked girl. I'm gonna have to wash my eyes out." I say and Cody walks out.

"So sorry about that." His lady friend says as she walks to the bathroom. "I met a girl last night!" Cody says with a big smile. "Yeah, I saw her. A little more that I wanted but I saw her." I say and Autumn smiles.

"Breakfast will be ready in 20 minutes." I say to them and walk back across the hall. Ross was in a robe with wet hair. So I guess he took a shower. That was fast! I take the Lasagna I made last out the freezer.

"That's bteakfast?" Ross says drinking his coffee. "No you idiot." I say with a laugh. "This is for Mr. Felmer across the street." I add. "Oh and Cody came home with a girl. Gross!" I say and Ross gives me a weird look.

"Could you guys keep it down? Some of us are still trying to sleep!" Mason yells. "Sorry bud." I say to Mason. "If it makes you feel any better, I just saw Cody and a girl he brought home from the bar naked." Mason starts laughing.

"Yeah that actually does make me feel better." He says as he walks into the bathroom. I look at Ross and I can tell he was holding in a laugh. "Shut up." I say. Autumn then walks in as I put my jacket and shoes on.

"Can you take everything out while I go do something real quick?" I ask. "Yeah, sure." She says. I walk out with the lasagna and see Cody. "Ew!" I say a loud and he smirks at me as he walks inside my house.

I walk across the street to Mr. Felmer's place. I knock on the door and he opens it. "Laura, hi." He says warmly. "Hi. You helped me a lot with your peaceful words so I wanted to thank you with, uhm, this."

I hand him my lasagna and he smiles. "Thank you." He says taking it. "Come on in." He tells me as he walks off to the kitchen. I walk in and close the door behind me. "Why don't you ever go out?" I ask as I look at the poems on the table.

"There's no reason." He replies. "I got everything I need right here." He says walking back where I am. "No, you don't. Well, I mean you do but you don't have the wind or the sun or even the snow. Haven't you ever written about nature."

"No. I have not." He tells me. "Well, when something ends, something new begins, remember? Times short. Live it to the fullest Mr. Felmer."

He nods with a big smile on his face. Am I the only one who thinks old people are adorable? Cause they are adorable! "Maybe one of these days." He tells me as I look down and read that same poem from the other day.

"Can I hear a song?" He asked and I look at him. "I'm sorry, what?" I say. "Well you read one of my poems, can I hear one these songs you write?"

"Uh sure, I guess." I say. I take in a deep breath and start to sing.

You grabbed my wrist

And pushed to me floor

I cried and screamed

Then someone opened up door

We were so close

I told you everything

Now I'm the peasant

And your the king

Best friends

Now I regret

Everything I said

The fact that we met

Thought the fire burns

I can't see the lying

The truth is

The flame is dying

He smiles at me. "That's all I wrote so far." I say. "Its amazing. Kinda gives me some inspiration." He says sitting at his desk. "I should probably get going but thank you." I say. He looks back at me and smiles.

I really really like this guy!

This chapter goes out to @lovergirl787878 because she wanted me to update and I said I would lol

Never Give Up.