~Sixteen~

Laura's POV

It was 11 at night and I was with Ross on our bed. He was still very upset. I mean I was too but it's his mom, I had to be the strong one here. Ross was just laying on his side. Not facing me. I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling.

Alexis isn't dead. She's in a coma at the hospital and has a chance of being dead, but she's not dead. Not yet. Laura don't think like that! She's not gonna die, she'll be okay.... I hope.

I look over at Ross and my eyes start to water. Its just really hard to think about this. Alexis was the closest thing to family my family had. "Hey, you awake?" I whisper, even though I know he is. I see him nod as I sit up.

I put my hand on his arm and turn him over. He was now laying on his back. He looked over at me and my eyes start to water. Be strong Laura. For Ross. Be strong for Ross.

I start saying it aloud without really noticing. "Whoa... come here." He says. He grabs me and hugs me tight. His hand on my head and arm around my shoulder. I then finally start to cry.

"I'm sorry." I say pulling away. I start to wipe my tears and Ross gives me that look. "You don't have to be strong for me. Just be here for me." I hear him whisper and I nod my head. "Come here." I lay down and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I love you, so much." I say. "I love you too." Ross whispers.

"Goodnight Ross."

"Night Gorgeous." Ross replied. Laura looked down at his arms a noticed a scar. She knew where that scar was from. She smiled at the thought of how she was scared of hugging him cause it might hurt him.

-Flashback-

They talk until they both get tired. Laura wraps her arms around Ross and instantly pulls away. "What's wrong?" Ross asked.

"I don't want to hurt your arm." She says. "Don't worry about that. Now come here, I want my good night hug." Ross says. Laura smiles and wraps her arms around him again.

-End Of Flashback-

With that I drifted off to sleep.

End Of POV

The next day Laura woke up early. Earlier then usual. She went to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth. She then walked to the kitchen, which was connected to the living room.

(A/N: If you've ever seen the show FRIENDS. Its Monica's apartment.)

Laura made herself some coffee and sat down on the couch. She let out a breath of relaxation and took a sip. "Laura!" She hears. She slowly turns around and sees Autumn and Cody.

Laura's eyes watered as she looked at them. She knew exactly why they were both here. She put the coffee cup down and walked over to them. "Alexis!" She says and starts crying. Autumn then starts to cry with her and Cody looks at them.

Alexis was like his second mom. He feels a tear go down his cheek and hugs the girls. When they all calmed down They all sat on the couch. "Where's Ross?" Cody asked. "Still sleeping." Laura answered.

"Do you guys want anything?" Laura asked sniffling. "I want to visit Alexis." Autumn says tears still going down her face. "Me too." Laura says. Ross then walks out his room and looked at them. They all stood up and Ross's face went down.

"Ross!" Autumn said and ran up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hugged back. "Come here buddy." Cody said and walked up to them. Ross opened up one arm and Cody joined the hug.

Laura let him be with his friends for a second. When they all pulled away Ross looked at Laura who was sitting on the couch. Laura stood up and sadly smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked as her eyes started to get watery again.

"Come here." He said and opened his arms. Laura walked up to him and hugged him. "Go get ready, we have to get to the hospital." Autumn said. "Right." Laura said and wiped her tears.

Laura walked to their room as Ross walked to the bathroom. Laura put on a pair of black shorts. She then threw on a white tank top and her white high top converse. Ross walked in the room with a towel around his waist.

Laura's POV

"Hurry up babe!" He tells me and I gave him a look. "I don't like you." I say. He smirks smashes our lips together. "He started to kiss down my neck and I smile. "Okay. I love you again." He pulls away and I smile. I look down and lool back up.

"Might want to pick your towel back up." I say with a wink and walk out. I close the door behind me and walk up to Autumn. "Hey babe." She says and I laugh. "Hi honey." I reply. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah, Ross just has to get dressed and we are out."

"Well, there's something I want to tell you..." She says trailing off. "Okay." I say sitting at the table in the kitchen. "I kinda, maybe, got the apartment across the hall from yours." She says. "You what?!?" I practically yelled. "I know, I'm happy too!"

"No! You just gave your dream up."

"But Laura I don't want to be having fun when something bad can happen to you guys."

"Don't worry about us. I don't-

"Laura, your my family!!" She cut me off. I looked at her as I see her eyes get watery. "I don't have a family, I never did. Alexis, Richard, Vanessa, Lillian, Cody, Ross, Dan, you! That's my family and if you got hurt somehow..." She paused.

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself." She said. "Come here." I say with my arms open. She sat on my lap and hugged me. "Your my best friend!" She says. Since she was crying the boys couldn't understand her, but I knew exactly what she said.

"Your my best friend too!" I say and hug her. "Come on drama queens, my mom is dying here!" Ross says and I give him a look. "Don't say that!" I say hitting his arm. We then all walked out the apartment and were off to the hospital.

(A/N: Please read below!!)

Hey guys, Hope you enjoyed this chapter. So I don't know if any of you remember my very first Auslly book I wrote.... Your My Prayer but I was thinking of bringing it back. Like the way it was written before and everything.

Please just comment and let me know. Oh and also, I love you guys so much. Thanks for sticking around since my first ever book the unknown powers.

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f. < 3