~Thirty One~

-5 months later-

Laura's P.O.V

We are now in November so Vanessa thought it'd be a great idea to get the dresses. Since its a winter wedding I wanted the bridesmaids dresses to be blue. Light blue. Baby blue.

Mason left back to school in September. His summer starts in May and school starts in September. I wish I went to that school when I was 16. Lucky little booger!

"I'll be back." I say about to walk out the door. "Can I come?" Ross asked. "I'm going dress shopping." I say and he gives me a look. "You can't see my wedding dress, it's bad luck!" I tell him and he smiles.

"Oh excuse me!" Ross says putting his hands up in surrender. I grab a pillow from the couch and hit him with it. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, geez!" He says and I laugh.

"Bye." I say as I walk off. He grabs me from behind me and pulls me close to him. "Forgetting something..." He says poking his lips out.

I kiss him and that kissed turned to make out session real quick. "Okay, I really gotta go." I say and he laughs a little. "Fine." He replies then kisses me one more time. I smile while I bite my bottom lip.

I then walk out and knock on Autumn's door. She opens it and smiles. "Come on, Vanessa is waiting downstairs." I say pulling her out of her home. We run downstairs and walk up to Vanessa.

"Ready?" She asked. "Let's do it!"

.

.

"What do you guys think?" I ask. They both look at me and start laughing. I laugh along with them and we all say no. This dress had feathers, everywhere. "This gonna be harder than I thought. Maybe we should get the brides maids and maid of honor dress first."

"Speaking of, who is your maid of honor?" Autumn asked. "Neither of you. I'm asking Alexis to be my maid of honor." I say and they both give me a look. I'm obviously not really asking Alexis.

I mean I love Alexis but Vanessa is obviously my maid of honor. I'm asking her today but I have a whole thing planned.

I'm gonna make her cry. She will cry! I'm gonna act like I'm proposing to her at our sister lunch that we have every month. Instead of giving her a ring I'm gonna give her flowers with a sign sticking out that says maid of honor.

We usually go out for our lunch but I was thinking of making lunch instead. What should I make? Hmm... "Laura! Earth to Laura!" Autumn says waving her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I say.

"We asked what color you were thinking of having the wedding?" She said. "Oh uh blue. Like baby blue cause you know it's a winter wedding." I say and they smile. "I like it. So like light blue bridesmaids dresses and we could do a darker but still light blue dress for the maid of honor." Vanessa says.

"That's a great idea!" I exclaim with a huge smile. It was perfect! We then start looking at the blue dresses.

-3 hours later-

Vanessa walks into my apartment. "Ross! Are you home?" She calls out. She hears nothing and looks back at me. "Come on!" She says. I run in with my dress and hang it up in the guest room closet.

I then walk out as soon as Ross walks in with Riker. "What were you doing?" He asked putting down a outfit type bag. "Is that your tux? Can I see it?" I ask. "Are you gonna let me see your dress?" He asked.

"Uh no." I say. "Then uh no!" He says and I smile. He then walks in the guest room and I run after him. "Get out!" I yell pushing him out. "What is wrong with you?"

"My dress is in here, out!" I say. I close the door and he gives me a look. "I believe the rule is I can't see you in it. Am I right?" Ross says to Vanessa and Autumn. "Well, yeah he is." Autumn says.

"I just want it to be a surprise. I want to see your face when I walk down the aisle in the dress." I say and he smiles. "Fine." He says walking off to our room.

"Guess what Ross asked me today?" Riker says to Vanessa. "What?" Vanessa asked raising her eyebrows. "To be his best man, isn't that great?" Riker says and I smile. "Well, have fun walking down with your mom cause that's Laura's Maid Of Honor!"

"Jealous much." I say as Ross walks back to us. "Who wants ice cream!" Ross says. We all look at him with weird looks. "Is that not what we were talking about? I'll just go then." He says grabbing his jacket. "I'm coming." Vanessa says.

"Same here!" I say. "Eh, I'll join." Riker says. We all then look back at Autumn. "Yeah, why not." She says and we leave for Dairy Queen. I love Dairy Queen!!

On our way there I see Cody in a coffee place and I look in it. "Guys look!" I say pointing to him. He was talking to a girl but didn't really seem to interested. Him and that other girl that I saw naked must've broken up.

"I know her! She's the country bitch that I'm sure you all will hate too." Autumn says and I smile. "Wanna mess with him?" I say and they all nod.

We all walk in. "Cody!" I call out. He looks at us and his eyes widen. We all walk up to him and look at the girl. "Another new one. What's this one's name?" Vanessa says and I try to hold in a laugh. "Another what?" The girl says.

She has this squeaky voice with a country accent. "Yeah he has sex with a girl every night and then never calls them." Riker says. Autumn stood outside cause we had this fun plan. "That's not true. Guys shut up!"

Autumn then walks in. "How dare you not call me back? I'm the best you'll ever have." She says. "What a pig? Don't call me, ever!" The girl says walking out. "Thank god she's gone. Her voice is so annoying!" Cody says and we all laugh.

"Thanks guys." He says. We then pull him out of there and we go to get our ice cream.

This chapter was probably lame, sorry guys. But it's gonna get interesting I promise. Hope you all liked it!!

Never Give Up