~Nineteen~ The Proposal

Laura began to cry because she heard every word Ross said and found it to be the sweetest thing in the world. She pulled away and cupped his face with her hands. "It's not your fault." She whispered before smashing their lips together.

"I'm never gonna leave your side again." Ross says wiping her tears. "Good, cause this is where I want to be. In your arms." Laura says. Lillian smiled at them and went to walk out. "Mom!" She hears and stops. She turns around and looks at Laura.

"Thank you. I love you." Lillian smiled. "I love you too." She replies and walks out the door.

.

.

.

-2 months later-

Ross and Laura were settled into there home with there best friends living across the hall. Autumn and Cody decided to be room mates so they can be close to eachother and Ross and Laura.

Everything was finally becoming great again. Ross and Laura were fine together. Lillian and Alexis hung out way more after the accident. Autumn and Cody were super close to there friends and were happy.

Everyone was happy and everything was going great. Ross and Laura's one year anniversary is today and Ross is pretending to forget about it. He had a plan that Autumn and Cody are helping him with. "Morning baby." Laura said.

"Hey." Ross replied, continuing making his eggs. "Do you know what today is?" Laura asked, thinking he knew. "Yeah, Tuesday." Ross replied and Laura froze. She turned and looked at him. "Your joking, right?" She said.

"Laura, your birthday is not until another 4 months." Ross said. Autumn then walked in and Laura looked at her. "What's wrong with you?" Autumn asked. "My boyfriend's an asshole!" Laura says and walks into the bathroom, slamming the door.

"Wow. She's really buying it, huh?" Autumn said and Ross nodded. "Laura, what did I do!" Ross said, trying to open the door. It was locked. "Please open the door." Ross said. He then heard the door unlock and an upset Laura staring at him.

Ross looked at Autumn and she winked. "Go get dressed, Autumn wants to take you some where. Some thing about a huge occasion, I wasn't really listening." Ross said. "Really Ross?" Autumn said and gave him a look.

Ross rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "I'm sure he'll start to remember." Autumn said to Laura. Laura nodded and walked to her room. "Hey, have you seen-" Ross was cut off. "Not talking to you." Laura said.

"Laura." He said and she looked at him. She then turned away and let out a small breath. Ross wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I love you." He whispered. "Okay." Laura said.

She looked at him and he had a look on his face. "I gotta go." Laura told him before walking into their closet.

Don't say anything Ross! She'll be totally surprised later. Ross thought.

Laura walked out the closet and changed into a pair of black high waisted shorts with a white flowy spaghetti strap top. She then threw on he black high top converse and took her hair out the pony tail.

She looked at herself in the mirror and kinda smiled. "Perfect." She said. "Your gorgeous." Ross says and Laura couldn't help but smile. She put her head down as Autumn walked in their room. "Laur, come on."

Laura looked at her and started walking toward her. "Hey," Ross grabs her hand and stops her. "Ross," Laura says facing him. Autumn gave Ross the, stay strong look. He let go of her hand but was still looking at her.

"Go." He said as he kissed her cheek. Laura just rolled her eyes and walked off with Autumn. "Ugh!" Ross groans and Cody walks in. "What's up with you?"

"Laura's mad at me." Ross replied. "Well, it makes sense. But it's all part of the plan." Cody said and Ross nodded. "Yeah, we should go." Ross says then leave the apartment.

------------------------------

It was 7:50pm and in 10 minutes was the big surprise. "I'll be right back. Stay here." Autumn said with the biggest smile ever on her face. Laura nodded as Autumn walked off to get Ross. They were at the most beautiful park.

"Hey." Laura hears and turns around. "Andrew?" She said. "Yep. Isn't today like your 3 or 2 year anniversary?" Andrew asked. "It's 3 and it was supposed to be, but Ross forgot." Laura said. "Come here." He opens his arms and Laura hugs him crying.

"I'm sure Ross will come to his senses." Andrew said. Ross then walked with Autumn and saw Laura. Ross was wearing a plaid shirt with a tie and black jeans. He had flowers in his hands, staring at them. "Laura!" Ross said.

Laura looked at him and her eyes widened. "Ross I- are those flowers for me?" Laura asked. "Yeah, take them." Ross said throwing the flowers and walking off. "Ross!" Andrew called out. "Laura, He never forgot." Autumn said.

"What?" Laura replied. "Ross! Come on!" Laura said and they all run after him. Laura then saw a round table with a white table cover and rose pedals on it. There was two plates of food, a rose on her chair, and a candle in the middle.

She then noticed a ring in a small black box. "Oh my god..." Laura said. Laura grabbed the box with the ring in it and smiled. "He was gonna propose." Autumn said. "I have an idea!" Laura said and look at Autumn.

.

"Ross, it was a hug. She doesn't sleep next to him at night, she doesn't love him. Think about that." Cody said. They walked up to both of there apartments and Riker came running upstairs. "Dude! Its Laura." Riker said.

"What? What happened?" Ross aksed. "She said she couldn't see a future and is on her way out of the state." Riker said. "What?!? I have to stop her!" Ross said. "Yeah." Riker said. Ross unlocked the door to his apartment and there was Laura.

She had the box in her hand, smiling. Ross turned to Cody and Riker and they both smiled and closed the door.

"I never knew how happy my life was with you in it. Then I realized how in happy I was without you in it. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me Ross." Laura was now crying. She couldn't speak anymore.

"Okay. Uhm, you are my happiness Laura. You make me the happiest man alive. To think of all the times I've hurt you, it makes so mad. Out future won't be perfect but it's gonna be me and you. Were gonna fight the battles together gorgeous."

"Will you marry me?" They both say and smile. Laura smashed there lips together and hugged him tight. "Can we come in now?" They hear behind the door and Ross and Laura laughed. "Yeah." Laura said.

Vanessa, Autumn, Riker, and Cody came running inside. "Were getting Married!" They yelled and group hugged.

Oh my god. I'm getting married...

Bam!! No words for this chap.

Believe In Yourself