~Twenty Two~

"You want a what?!?" Ross practically yells. "Calm down." Laura says grabbing his hand. "It was just a thought." Laura says with a slight smile. "You pop out a diamond ring and all of a sudden she wants kids."

"Hey, calm down. Just forget it." Laura says laying down, her back facing Ross. "Laura, I'm sorry." Ross says, turning her so she can look at him. "It's fine. Your not ready, I get it." Laura says. "Thanks." Ross says.

Ross lays next to her and wraps his arm around her. "Hey, I love you." He whispers. Laura turned her back to him again. "I love you too." Laura replies. "No." Ross says, turning her face to look at him. "I really really love you. A lot."

Laura smiled before saying anything. "I know. And I love you too. A lot." It was now Ross's turn to smile. Ross gently kissed her lips. As he went to pull away Laura kissed him again. "Mm Laura." Ross says through the kiss and Laura laughs.

Laura then got up and went to the bathroom. "Aw, come on!" Ross says. "I hate when you do that!" Ross adds. "Me? Oh whatever could I have done?" Laura says with a smile as she walks out the bathroom.

"You start something but don't finish it." Ross says and Laura laughs. "For someone who doesn't want kids right now, wow." Laura says, walking toward the bed. "Can I at least get a kiss?" Ross asked.

"Of course. But you have to catch me first!" Laura says running out the room. Ross comes walking out the room with sweats on and no shirt. His signature pajamas. Laura runs to one side of the couch and Ross on the other side.

Laura tried to go one but nope. She tried to go he other way, still nope. Ross finally just climbed over the couch. Laura went to run off but he grabbed her by her waist from behind and pulled her close to him.

"Kiss!" He said poking out his lips. "Your such a cheater!" Laura says turning around, facing him. He just kept his lips poked out, waiting for the kiss. Laura smiled and quickly kissed. "Alright, now can we go to bed?" Ross asked and Laura nodded with a smile.

They go back to the room and Ross instantly fell asleep. Laura couldn't sleep so she kinda just stood up. Thinking. She just decided to write random things in her old song book.

.

.

"Melissa!" Ross called out. "Yes daddy?" Melissa replies walking to the kitchen. "Can you do the dishes while I give Luke a bath?" Ross asked. "Of course." Melissa started to do the dishes as Ross walked upstairs.

Trying to give Laura a break from Luke he needed help around the house. Laura was asleep in their room. Luke is their new born baby and Melissa is 8 year old daughter. Ross goes to the baby's crib and smiles at him. "Your so cute!" He says.

He was still afraid of carrying him but he knew he had too. Luke was just so small and he didn't want to drop him. Ross picks Luke up and keeps his distance away from him. "Please don't break." He repeated bringing the baby closer him.

He then fully held him and smiled. "Hi baby. Daddy's here, it's okay." Ross says. Laua turns and looks at them. The crib was in their room. "To think that you didn't even want a child 20 years ago." Laura says and Ross looks at her.

"Yeah, then 12 years later Melissa popped out." Ross says. "I should've just had them then. I mean I'm almost 40 with a new born." Ross says. "You weren't ready Ross." Laura says.

"I probably was jus needed something to show me I was." Ross says putt the baby back down. "You hear me! Your ready for a family! Don't be dumb!" Ross says.

"Ross! Ross, wake up!" Laura says pushing him. "Huh? What the-? Ross says waking. "I have a job interview at the coffee place across the street. I have to go but I made you breakfast and-" Laura was cut off.

"I know what I want." Ross says and Laura gives him a confused look. "What?" She said. "I want a family. I want kids. I want to get married. I want you. I want it all." Ross says getting out of bed. "You do?" Laura asked with a big smile on her face.

Ross nods with a smile and hugs her. He picks her up and she wraps her legs around him. "Oh I love you." Ross says. "So much." He adds, exaggerating the o in so. Laura smiled and smashed their lips together.

I'm gonma get married and have kids! Yay!

Hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter. Sorry it's too short. Don't forget to read my new Auslly book, A Summer With You- Auslly.

N e v e r. G i v e. U p.