~Twenty Three~

"Tulips!" I yell at Ross. "Daisys!" He yells back. "Stop!" Vanessa and Riker yell. "Were going with white Roses, end of story." Vanessa tells us. "Fine!" Me and Ross say to Vanessa. We are picking the flowers for the wedding.

It's like 2 months away, now that we picked the date. Oh my god... I'm actually getting married. This is actually happening. I never thought this day would come. We never even got to celebrate the engagement because mom was having her high school party.

"We should celebrate!" I say and Ross looks at me weird. "We never got to celebrate the fact that were getting married. This is the biggest thing to happen in anyone's life. And the only people who know is Vanessa, Riker, Autumn and Cody."

"Well, let's tell everyone then." Ross said. "I don't wanna just tell everyone. I want a big celebration with the congratulations banner hanging from the roof. A way to get not only us, but everyone excited for our wedding."

"Okay. We'll throw you-" Ross was cut off. "Us." I say and Ross smiles. "Us a big celebration party." Ross finishes. "Me and Autumn can host it!" Vanessa exclaims.

"Awesome."

.

.

"Were getting married!" I tell my mom, dad, Alexis, and Richard. "Can I see it?" Alexis asked and I show them all my hand. "Whoa... Ross!" Mom exclaims. Me and Ross laugh and they all smile. "Can we?" Mom asked.

"Please!" I say and Alexis and Mom jump up. "Our girl is getting married!" They scream and I laugh. I really could use some excitement other than mine. They then look at Ross. "Oh no." Ross says. "Our boy is getting married too!"

Mom and Alexis at this point, were freaking out. Alyssa and Ryland came running from downstairs. "Hey baby girl." I say to Alyssa. She's turning 8 next week and I'm so excited. Me and Ross already have something amazing planned.

"Why are they screaming?" She asked. "Because I'm getting married." I answer. "To who?" Ryland asked. "Your big brother." I say pointing to Ross. "Like mommy and daddy?" Alyssa asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just like mommy and daddy." I say. "Is Ross the Daddy?" I then start to laugh at the funny and cute way she said it. "Yeah, he's the daddy." I finally answer. I then turn to look at Ross and see how he's having a conversation with my dad.

Dad always liked him and mom and Alexis always said they knew we were gonna end up together. Boy were they right. "Vanessa is throwing us a party and is inviting a lot of family. Riker is helping with Ross's family." I tell my amazing mother.

"So how'd it happen?" Mom asked and I looked at Ross. We both laughed at the memory. "Well, to be honest it all started with Ross pretending to forget our anniversary on Tuesday." I say and our parents all smile.

"Okay so Autumn took me on this adventure around the world just to keep me away from Ross. I guess while he was setting everything up. And I was crying and Andrew saw me and gave me a hug. Ross then came." I say.

"Whoa. Plot twist." Richard said and I started to laugh. "Anyways, I ran after him and saw the ring and went back our apartment and set everything up there. There was candles everywhere and it was just beautiful." I say and Ross takes me hand.

"I was angry about to walk inside when Riker told me she flew out the state and to run after her. I basically went inside to put down the stuff that I had and saw Laura there with the ring. She then tried to propose to me but couldn't speak from crying."

He gave me a look. "Shut up!" I say while smiling. "It was cute. Anyways, I ended finishing whatever she had to say we both said to yes and bam! Then Riker yelled from outside the door, can we come in now. Were dying out here!"