~Thirty Three~

Laura's P.O.V

"Andrew?" I say. "Uh hi." He replies. "W- what are you doing here?" I asked. "Ross called." Andrew answers. "Ross called. Wait, Ross called? Can you give me a second!" I say closing the door on him. "Ross Shor Lynch, get your butt out here!"

Ross walks out and with a look. "Yes my beautiful angelic princess?" He says. "Why the hell did you call Andrew over here?" I ask.

"Don't be mad. He's a manager and he manages Maroon 5. I'm trying to get him to get them to play at our wedding. Besides Andrew isn't that bad of a guy." Ross says slowly walking up to me.

"I mean, when he knew you were still in love with me," Ross starts, grabbing my hands. "He told you to go for it." Ross whispers.

"If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be together." I say and Ross nods. I roll my eyes and open the door. "Come in." I say. Andrew smiles and walks in. "So, you know how were getting married?" Ross says. "I sure remember the proposal."

Me and Ross look at each other and laugh a little.

-Flashback-

"Hey." Laura hears and turns around. "Andrew?" She said. "Yep. Isn't today like your 3 or 2 year anniversary?" Andrew asked. "It's 3 and it was supposed to be, but Ross forgot." Laura said. "Come here." He opens his arms and Laura hugs him crying.

"I'm sure Ross will come to his senses." Andrew said. Ross then walked with Autumn and saw Laura. Ross was wearing a plaid shirt with a tie and black jeans. He had flowers in his hands, staring at them. "Laura!" Ross said.

Laura looked at him and her eyes widened. "Ross I- are those flowers for me?" Laura asked. "Yeah, take them." Ross said throwing the flowers and walking off. "Ross!" Andrew called out. "Laura, He never forgot." Autumn said.

"What?" Laura replied. "Ross! Come on!" Laura said and they all run after him. Laura then saw a round table with a white table cover and rose pedals on it. There was two plates of food, a rose on her chair, and a candle in the middle.

She then noticed a ring in a small black box. "Oh my god..." Laura said. Laura grabbed the box with the ring in it and smiled. "He was gonna propose." Autumn said. "I have an idea!"

-End Of Flashback-

"Well, do you think you can help us get a band to play?" I blurt out. Andrew sits down and looks at us. "Way to be settle." Ross whispers. "Sure. True love is beautiful, I'd love to help."

Andrew was always different from other guys. He was more sweeter and always put others before him. He loved love and he just was really different. "Andrew, are you seeing anyone?" I ask. "Laura!" Ross says. "I'm curious."

Andrew looks at me with a smile. "Uh yeah I am. He's pretty great." I smile a nod. That's when I realized what he said. "Wait he!" I practically shout. "Oh, uhm, I'm Gay."

My jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh. How long have you known?" I ask. "Laura!" Ross says giving me a look. "What? I'm being good." I say then look back at Andrew. "Well, after we broke up actually. I met this guy after the dance. I actually accidentally hit him but we ended up having a drink."

"Aww." Ross hums and I look at him. "I mean- uhm- oh who am I kidding, I mean aww." Ross says and I laugh. "Your an idiot." I say with a smile. Ross wraps his arms around me from behind. "Well, I'm really glad your happy."

Andrew smiles at me. "Yeah, me too, about you." He says. "Anyway, I think I can get Maroon 5 to play. I'll keep you guys updated." We both nod. Andrew was now about to leave.

"Oh wait!" I stop him. I move Ross's arms and run into my room. I come back out with an invitation... to the wedding. "You should totally come. And you can bring your boyfriend."

Andrew smiles and thanks me before leaving. I close the door than wrap myself back into Ross's arms. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I reply. I turn myself around in his arms and kiss his soft lips.

His lips are actually softer than usually. They taste delicious! Out small innocent kiss ended turning to a make out session real quick.

I don't ever want to lose him.

Sorry it took me so long. Anyway, Andrew's gay... whaaat? Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Believe in yourself< 333