~Two~

Laura slowly turned around and looked at him. Looked  right in his eyes. Lillian, Laura's mom and Vanessa, her sister went backstage to get Laura. They both looked at Ross and Vanessa walked up to them. Vanessa grabbed Laura and tried to pull her but Laura pulled back.

Tears stung Laura's eyes as she stared at Ross. "Laura." Autumn said. Laura didn't say a word. Just stared into his eyes. He didn't dare break their gaze, either. "I shouldn't have come." Ross said and ran out.

Laura's whole body shut down. A shock went through her body and she started shaking. She started breathing really fast and collasped on the floor. "Laura!" Vanessa yelled. She ran to her and put Laura's head on her lap.

.

.

.

.

"Move!" The doctor yelled pulling Laura into the hospital. They took Laura away and Vanessa looked at her mom. "I have to-" Vanessa was cut off. "Go." Lillian said. Vanessa nodded and called Ross right away.

"Hello?"

"Ross! L-Laura- fell- hospital-"

"Vanessa? What? Are you okay? What happened?"

"L- Laura stopped breathing a- and collapsed on t- the floor a- after you left."

The phone slipped right out Ross's hand and onto the floor. Right now he doesn't care if it's broken. His life just flashed before his eyes. He grabbed his keys and jumped in the car. He drove to the hospital as fast as he could. He quickly parked the car and ran into the hospital.

He ran through a bunch a doors until he got to these glass doors. He saw the room Laura was in and opened the door. "Sir, you can't be in here." The lady said. Security quickly grabbed him before he could get to Laura.

"No! Laura!" He yelled. "Let me go! Laura!" He struggled to get out of their grip. They brought him outside the glass doors. They let go of him but the doors were locked this time. "Ross." He heard but ignored it.

"Laura! Let me in!" He yelled through the door. "Ross. Its okay." Vanessa said and hugged him. He hugged back and cried into her shoulder. "Laura." He whispered before Vanessa took him away from the doors.

>

Lillian walked up to Ross and Vanessa and they stood up. "She's awake. She's gonma be fine." Lillian said wiping her tears. Vanessa and Ross hugged, thanking god. "She's a loud to see people. I think Ross should go first." She says.

Ross nodded and walked off to her room. Ross walked in slowly and Laura looked at him. "Ross?" She said, he nodded. Laura stared at him and then the bathroom door opened.

"Andrew, this is Ross, a friend. Ross, this is Andrew, my boyfriend."

Whaaat? She had a mental break down and Ross had to see her with Andrew. Goodness gracious, this is not gonna end well.

Believe In Yourself