~Eighteen~

"I'm so glad your awake." Lillian says to Alexis. "Me too. Where's my boys?" She asked. "Waiting area. Riker told me to check on you." Lillian explains. "I'll go get them." Lillian gets off the bed and walks out.

As she walks out she sees doctors and nurses running. She then sees the person on the bed. "Laura." She says into a whisper. "Wait!" She hears and turns her head to see Ross running after them. Ross runs past her and right up to Laura.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He says, grabbing her hand. "Ross!" Lillian calls out. "How- what- oh my god.." Lillian looks at her daughter and begins to cry. "What happened?" She asked. "It's all my fault. She followed me into the street, I'm so sorry."

"Get out!" She yells at him. "Lillian, please-" Ross was cut off. "I don't care what you have to say. Just get out and stay the hell away from my daughter." Ross was crying. He didn't know what else to do but get out.

As he was walking he went to his mom's room. "Mom." He said and Alexis turned her head. "Oh my god.." He said and ran to her. He hugged his mother, tight. "Your awake." He whispered. "I am. I love you, Ross." Ross smiled a little. "I love you too."
.

.

.

"And then the car hit her. It's all my fault!" Ross said. "No it's not. Don't bring yourself down like that." Ross gave his mother a look. "I'm not a loud in her room." Ross says. "Lillian was just scared. She almost lost me but Laura is the live of her life."

"I thought Dan was the love of her life?" Ross said confused. "No, Ross!" Alexis says. "When you have a child they are your real love. No man can replace that and Lillian's heart dropped. She died inside seeing Laura like that." Alexis explains.

"My heart dropped too." Ross says, tears stinging his eyes. Autumn then came into the room. She looked at Ross crying, trying to not let him see the tears. Ross walked up to her and hugged her tight.

Autumn hugged back and cried into his chest. "I'm not leaving!" Cody says walking in. "What are you talking about?" Ross asked. "I'm not going back to Florida. I'm staying right here in New York." Cody states.

"Whoa... what?" Autumn says pulling away from Ross. "What about College?" Ross asked. "I'll take classes here." Autumn looked at him. "Why?" She asked.

"Because you guys could get hurt. I mean Alexis was suppose to be one person but then Laura next is Riker then Lillian and I don't want to be so far away!" Cody practically yells. "Calm down." Autumn says. "I want to be there when it happens." Cody says.

"Be there when it happens," Ross repeated with a slight smile. "Cody your a genius. Thanks for the talk mom." Ross says running out. "What was that about?" Autumn asked. "Ross is in love, he'll do anything to bring her back." Alexis says.

Autumn then walks up to Alexis and hugs her, as does Cody. "I love you guys." Alexis says.

Meanwhile, Ross was running down the hall to Laura's room. He walks in and Lillian looks st him. "What do you want?" She asked. "To see my girlfriend." Ross answered. "Ross-" She was cut off.

"No. Mine turn to talk. It's not all my fault, I keep taking the blame but it isn't. It's a little of Laura's fault to but I don't want her to think that when she wakes up,"

"If she wakes up." Lillian says. "Lillian!" Lillian sighed and looked at Ross. "Talk."

"But you weren't there to see what happened. I turned around to get Laura put of the rode and the car hit her. Right in front of me. I mean seeing Laura on a bed unconscious, that makes my heart drop too," Ross was now crying.

"But turning around to see her scared out of her mind then getting hit by a car, that did more then make my heart drop. I died inside. Watching it all happen, I couldn't breathe. The ambulance had to take me to cause I wasn't able to talk."

"Oh my god.." Lillian says. "So don't you tell me that I can't see Laura. Laura is the love of my life and if I can rewind I would be the one to get hit by the car." Ross then walks up to Laura and grabs her hand.

"I'm so sorry baby. I would never, ever let you get hurt again. I love you Gorgeous." Ross says. He then lays his head on her stomach. "I love you too." He hears. He smiles without picking his head up and just hugs her.

Laura wrapped her arms around Ross's neck, hugging back.