~Five~

Laura's POV

Andrew grabbed me and stopped me from walking. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sunk his face into my neck. I hugged him back as I felt one of his hands slip off but I ignored it. He hugged tighter and I slightly smiled. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said as I pulled away. He quickly kissed me on the lips snd Rods walked out. "Hey, look who made up." Ross said with a smile. "Yep. So about the Prom thing-" Andrew was cut off.

"I don't want to go to prom." I tell him. But the truth was, I didn't want to go with him. I didn't have the heart to tell him that. I was definitely gonna go though, I can't miss my prom. Plus, Andrew had this thing with his family he was gonna miss for Prom, now he can go.

Best part is he'll never know I went to prom without him. I looked at Ross who gave me a quick smile and went inside.

End Of POV
.

.

.

"Ross, honey?" Alexis called out. "Yeah?" Ross answered walking in. "This is for you." She says and gives him a letter. Riker and Richard were standing next to her and they both had big smiles on their faces. "Uh thanks?" Ross said, confused.

Ross Shor Lynch,

This is Regina Falangey, the director of that movie you auditioned for. I just liked to say how amazed I was from your audition. You should know where this is leading..... here's your tickets to Puerto Rico. See you soon, Brady (inserts winky face here).

-xoxo Regina

"No way! I got the part!" Ross exclaimed. "So when are we leaving?" Riker asked. "According to the paper..." Ross says looking at the paper. He smile started to fade. "What? What is it honey?" Alexis asked. "That's the day of prom." Ross replied.

"So? Just don't go to prom." Richard said. "Dad, he can't. He promised Laura and Autumn that he'd be their date." Riker explains. "Wait, wait! I thought Laura had a boyfriend?" Alexis said. Ross let out a breath and looked at his parents.

"Laura doesn't want to go to prom with Andrew. Andrew has this family thing he was gonna skip to go to prom. Now that he can go Laura is gonna go to prom with out him knowing. I was suppose to just be Autumn's date but, Laura wanted to be Autumn's date so she wouldn't feel alone. So we compromised, making me both of their dates."

"Okay?" Richard and Alexis both said. "Well, let's call Regina and try to reschedule." Vanessa suggested. Ross jumped a little and looked behind him. "When- What- Where did you come from?" Ross said. Vanessa laughed a little and hugged Ross. "Don't worry. I'm sure theirs something we can do." Vanessa says.

-2 days later-

"There's nothing we can do!" Vanessa said walking into Ross's house. "What?!" Ross yelled.

"I've tried everything. I called Regina and she said thats the day the camera guys come, so I called the Camera guys and they said that's the day the people who work at the beach gave them, so I called the people who work at the beach and they said-" Vanessa was cut off.

"V, calm down." Ross said. "They said that was the day they gave them so I asked to speak to a manager or a supervisor and they said it's a beach not a restaurant or store there is no supervisors and managers. I'm so sorry, Ross." Vanessa said and Ross sighed.

"It's okay. Looks like I have to tell Laura that I'm leaving for 5 months." Ross says.

-Day of Prom-

"I'm so excited! Thanks again for taking us Ross." Autumn exclaimed as her and Laura hugged him. "Yeah, I need to talk to you guys about that..." Ross said, slowly. "Okay." Laura said and they sat down. "I uh- I uhm- can't wait to dance with each of you." Ross says with a fake smile.

They both smiled and Laura walked out her room. "What's the real problem?" Autumn asked and Ross gave her a confused look. "Ross, we are all best friends and your horrible at lying." Autumn says. "You know that movie audition I told you guys about?" Ross said.

"You got the part!" Laura exclaimed, walking back inti her room and hugged him. "Wait Laura, there's more." Ross says and Laura sits next to Autumn. "The thing is I'm leaving for 5 months. I'm actually- uh- l- leaving today." Ross said.

Laura and Autumn's faces sunk. "You can't miss an opportunity like this." Laura says. "I know. I just wish there was some other way-" Ross was cut off by a phone ringing. Laura looked at her phone, then at Ross.

"Sorry." Laura said and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Laura, the prom has been rescheduled."

"Ms. Thomas? What do you mean?"

"Prom starts this afternoon, 2pm to 9pm."

"Really? Thanks."

Laura hung up and gave Ross a big smile. "What?" He said. "What time does your flight leave?" Laura asked. "7:30, why?" Ross asked. "Your going to prom."

Laura had a smile which made Ross smile.

Ross gets to go to prom. He has to leave in the middle of it, but he gets to go. Yay!

B e l i e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.