~Seven~

Laura's POV

"Taxi!" I yell. Of course that wasn't gonna work. I lived in New York all my life, why would I even try. I put my fingers into ny mouth and blew.

'Skurrrrt'

The taxi stopped right in front of me. "JFK airport!" I say. "Yes ma'am." He says. "Step on it!" I practically yell. The taxi driver drove off quickly but then stopped again. I looked out the window, there was so much traffic. "There's no way you can go around this?" I ask. "No. Sorry." He said.

I gave him the money and got out the car. I started running down the sidewalk, holding my dress up. I had my dress in one hand and shoes in another. My curly hair was parted to the right and it was blowing back as I ran. I had a little sparkly eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

My mascara made my eye lashes look perfect. If I'm being honest I looked like a princess running for her prince. I turned right and kept running, I did not stop. I finally got there and ran inside. "A ticket to Puerto Rico." I say and throw my money at her.

She gives me my ticket and I run off to where they have to check me. I put my shoes in a bin and he checks me. "Thanks." I say annoyed. I grab my shoes look at my phone. 7:25pm, crap! What gate? I look at my ticket, gate 15. Go Laura! Go!

I ran and tried so hard to make it. I finally got there but it was too late. I saw a plane out the window go off. I sat down and looked up. Gate 13? I still have a chance! I get up quickly and run down the past 2 gates. I see that mop of blonde hair giving the girl his ticket.

"Ross! Wait!" I yell. I see him turn around and he looks at me. "Laura?" He said and I smiled, still breathing a little hard from all the running. "W- what are you doing here?" He asked. "I love you." I blurt out. "Laura I- We can't-" Ross stops.

I can tell he doesn't know what to say, I kinda took him by surprise. "We can't do this now. I gotta go." He says and walks on to the plane. Tears fall down my face as I start to walk. It was a long shot anyways, he probably wants to find someone new.

I go outside and whistle for a taxi. The taxi pulls up next to me and I get in the back seat. I sat there just thinking and staying quiet. I don't know what to do now, just go home, I guess. The taxi man drops me off at my house and I give him his money. "Thank you." I say and walk inside.

I go upstairs and fall on my bed. "Ugh! When did life become so hard!" I yell. Vanessa walks in and looks at me. "What happened to you?" She asked. "I did something stupid." I say and look at her. "Well, you never know. Something good can come out of what you did." Vanessa says.

"Don't try to cheer me up." She smiled and walked out. I walked down stairs and went into my living room. I'm still wearing my long red sparkly dress. "Laura! Can you check the voicemail on the house phone?" Mom asked. "Sure!" I yell back.

I press the button and Vanessa walks in. She sits next to me and I sigh. Mom then walks in and we all listen to the voice mails.

"Hey Laura or Lillian or Vanessa. Anyway, uhm, Laura I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I just left like that. Of course I love you too. The plane is about to leave, so I should get off of this. What am I even doing here? Wait, what am I doing here? I need to get off the plane."

Laura's eyes widened. "You what?!?" She yelled. "Oh my god! Laura!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Sir I need you to sit down. I need to get off the plane. The plane is about to leave, sit down. Ross, what are you doing? I need Laura! Let me off! Sir, please sit down."

"Just let him off the plane!" Vanessa and Laura yelled.

"Let him off old lady! Riker! Sir, I'm gonna need you to sit down and put your seat belt on, we are leaving. Let me off this stupid pl-"

'Beep'

"Nooo!" Laura yelled. "Did he get off?" Vanessa said. Laura grabbed the phone and started dialing his number.

'Ding Dong'

Laura ran to the door as she dialed his number. "Did he get off? Did he get off?" Laura kept saying to herself as she opened the door.

"I got off."

Bam! I know I had you guys biting your nails, wondering if he got off. Yay, he did!

Believe In Yourself