~Seventeen~

Ross's POV

I walk in and there was Mom's best friend, Lillian Marano. The most caring, loving person I know. Besides her absolute gorgeous daughter. Lillian was crying and sitting at the edge of the bed with her back facing the door.

"We've been best friends since we were kids, I'm not losing you now!" Lillian says, crying. I walk in leaving my friends at the door. "Hey." I say. Lillian looks at me and gets off the bed. "Hi." She replies. I give her a big hug as we both cry.

End Of POV

Laura's POV

As Ross and my mom were hugging I looked over at Alexis. I then see Alexis's hand move, my eyes widened. "Hey guys." I gulp walking fully in the room. They pull away and look at me. Alexis's eyes didn't open and she hasn't moved.

Maybe I just imagined the whole thing. "It's okay." I finish. Ross looks at his mom and grabs her hand. "I'm here mom. So is Lillian, Laura, Autumn, and Cody. We are all here for you." Just hearing that I was crying.

The machine then starts acting weird.

'Beep'

"What?!?" Ross yells. "Mom wake up! C'mon mom!" Ross says shaking her. Doctors and nurses come running. "We need you to leave." The doctor says. "No! C'mon mom, please wake up." Ross says. "Leave!" That's when security got here. Took Ross away.

Ross then ran out the hospital. "Ross!" I call out. "Stay here guys. Keep an eye on her for us." I say before running after Ross. Ross walked off to the busy rode and I grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?!" I yell.

"This isn't fair. I've walked up and down this streets a million times while the cars were moving and never got hit. She doesn't deserve that!" Ross says and walks on the street. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Ross!" I walk into the street.

My eyes go big. "WATCH OUT!" I yell running to him.

'BAM!'

Bam! Very short chapter, sorry about that but let's see what happens...

B e l I e v e. I n. Y o u r s e l f.