~One~

It's been 2 years. About a year and half ago Laura and Ross broke up. They began to argue almost everyday. Ross kept not telling her things, to spear her feelings. Which caused them to fight. All though they loved each other, they both knew where this was leading.

"I love you but I think we need to let go. We can't just keep doing this Ross." Laura said. For once Ross was actually, crying. "I love you too." Ross said. Laura kissed his cheek and held his hand tight. "Goodbye gorgeous." He said as there hands let go and they went their separate ways.

Laura then began to switch classes Ross was in. She couldn't see Ross without wanting to cry. They haven't talked since then. It was very sad when ever they saw each other in public. Luckily they haven't seen each other in a while. Laura actually has a new boyfriend.

Prom is coming up, then 2 weeks after that graduation. Laura has been working on a lot of music. Mostly broken hearted love songs. Can you guess about who? She may have a new boyfriend, but she will always have a love for Ross that can't be broken.

She is performing today at the Hard Rock Live Cafe. It's not really hard rock, just a cafe to perform music at. She used to go to the Cafe with Ross a lot. She hasn't gone, so she wants ro perform.

She wrote this song made just about Ross. She would never perform it in front of him cause she knows he'll know, it's about him. Her best friend Autumn knows all about him and heard the song. She loves the song ans thinks Laura should perform it at the Cafe.

She is thinking about it. Maybe...

.

.

"Knock em dead." Autumn says. "This is all you Laur." Valentina says. Laura smiles at her friends and she goes on the stage. She sits down and looks through out the crowd. Laura starts to freeze, their eyes met. Laura's big smile started to fade but his lips curved up.

The music starts to play. Laura tried to sing but her words were all bundled up in her mouth causing her to choke up a little. "Uh-" She ran off back stage and bumped into Valentina. "Laura, what's wrong?" She asked. "He's here."

"Listen to me, you tell him how you feel. Tell him that you hate him but you wish he never left. Express your words in your music. Don't sing the song, sing what your heart feels the need to say. Just make it all up as you go." Autumn tells me.

I nod and go back on stage. The music starts to play and I try to remember the words but can't. I start to sing random words. Words, that show what I feel about him. About Ross.

I hate you

Don't leave me

I feel like

I can't breathe

Just hold me

Don't touch me

I want you

To love me

I wish it was

Meant to be

Stay with me

Set me free

But I can't let go

It's just too hard

You suffocate me

Though your really far

I've lost memory

Of who you are