Look at Me- Part 6

Look at Me- Part 6

"I'm terribly sorry," says the Doctor and we all hold our breath. "I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Dr. Bisarra," he says and we all relax a little.

"Hi I'm Mike Fisher," says Mike.

"Nice to meet you Mike," says Dr. Bisarra as he shakes Mike's hand. "And hello Carrie," says the Doc.

I explain to Mike that he was the one whodelivered Celia since my Doctor was on vacation. "And how is little Celia?" asks Dr. Bisarra.

"Good," says Celia shyly.

"Carrie, Mike come with me to Charity's room and I'll explain the situation and in the meantime Nurse Olivia will watch Celia," says the Doctor. We head into Charity's room. It's so sad to look at her there unconscious. "First off she is under anesthesia, so she is not still unconscious. When we examined her it seems as if she got hit in the head with a hammer. Luckily whoever threw it doesn't have good aim because it just scraped the side of her head. All we're going to have to do is stitch her up and she will be good to go!"

"Thats fantastic to hear Dr. Bisarra. On the way here I called Charity's parents and they should be here soon since they live 2 hours away. I can't wait to share the fabulous news with them!" I say.

"I'm glad to hear that and it's a nice to be able to share some good news for a change Mr. and Mrs. Fisher," says Dr. Bisarra as Mike and Carrie's faces turn into shock.