Look at Me- Part 5

Look at Me- Part 5

"Celia answer me what happened to charity?" I urge.

"It was so scary Mommy. We were going for a walk and we were only to Mrs. Luz's house. This car came and a guy got out. He walked over to charity and threw something on her head. Then she fell down."

"When did it happen? I need to call the cops," I say also freaking out.

*ring,ring,ring*

"Its Mrs. Luz. Hello?"

"Hello Carrie I wanted to let you know

that Charity was knocked unconscious and..." says Mrs. Luz as I cut her off.

"Yep I know that part I'm going to call the cops," I say.

"I already did and they took her to the hospital; it happened about 10 minutes ago. I'd head down to the hospital if I were you. Oh, and I was the one who brought Celia home I would've stayed,

but I had to head to the airport because I have a wedding lot go to," explains Mrs. Luz.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Luz we are going to head down to the hospital right now," I say. We say our goodbyes

and I explain to Mike what Mrs. Luz had said. Immediately we head to the hospital with many questions still lingering. Mike comes with since it isn't safe for me to drive. We get to the hospital and the receptionist tells us Charity is on the 4th floor, room 401. She also says that she will let the doctor know we are on our way up. When we get up there the doctor tells us to wait in the waiting room since they are still examining her. An hour goes by before the doctor finally comes back out.