Ch39 || Champions of the World

NIKKI POV

Seth and I are getting ready for the PPV live show tonight. We ate breakfast and lunch together. He's been taking care of me like I was a princess. Why does he suddenly got so much sweeter? weird.. Anyways, I do love that man so much.

It's our big match tonight. We both have an opportunity for the highest titles in our division. We head to the arena and got to his locker room then changed into our ring gears.

Me: "Babe, I'm going to the divas locker to find Brie.. I'll see you before my match."

Seth: "Alright.." as he pecked my lips.

I got out and walked to the hallways as I bumped onto John Cena.

John: "Oh, I'm sorry Nicole...Are you alright?" he asked.

Me: "Yeah, I'm fine.." I smiled but he didn't mind to smile back. Hmmm...

He walked passed me as I make my way to the divas locker room. I opened the door and they looked at me surprised.

Me: "What happened to your faces? It's just me.." I chuckled.

Paige: "Oh, it's just that-- you're looking great as ever! Can't wait to see AJ's ass beaten tonight!" she exclaimed.

Eva: "Goodluck girly.."

Me: "Thanks.."

Nattie: "So, is Seth will be ringside with you?"

Me: "No, I don't think so. But Brie will.."

Brie: "Yeah.."

Me: "Are you ready Brie?" I smirked as she nodded.

Paige: "Oooh.. What's up with the dirty games Bellas?"

We laughed at what Paige said. Yeah, we the Bellas mostly called cheaters because of twin magic or whatsoever. But!! What we did in the ring, we worked hard for it. It's all sweat and blood. It's just amazing that there's two of us. And there's nothing they can do. hahaha!

Me: "Ooh, you have such dirty deeds... Have you seen Your Deano yet?.." I winked at her as I emphasized 'your' and the girls laughed.

I went to the catering with Brie, Nattie, Eva and Paige. We sit on a table and they grab fruits to eat. I just get a small plate of berries and a bottle of water. We also watch the ongoing match. It's for the IC Championship, Dolph vs Mike The Miz. We watched it and I sure wanted Dolph to win. Mike is also a friend but Dolph is my bestfriend. The girls cheered for Dolph and luckily he retained his title. The next match is a divas match. Team Paige vs Team Fox. They headed to the gorilla as I was left with Brie.

Brie: "Goodluck Nicole. You sure will win tonight.." she smiled.

Me: "Ooh..I like that thought!" we laughed.

After the divas match, Team Paige won. I'm happy for her. Sure we'll have a celebration later tonight. We went to the locker room and there were Roman, Dean and Seth talking but they stopped as they saw us. I had a feeling they are hiding something from us.

Me: "What's with the dirty little secrets? Is there something you wanna tell us?" I questioned.

Seth: "Uhh..."

Roman: "boys talk..girls don't need to know.." he smirked as they nodded causing me to frown.

The tech guy went to the room as he told the Divas Championship match is coming up next so we should head to the gorilla.

Seth: "Goodluck Nikks..I love you.." he said as he held both my cheeks and pecked my lips.

Me: "Love you too."