Ch38 || Stronger Love

NIKKI POV

Me: "Brie and I will spend the day together. I'll be back tonight. Is it okay?" I asked Seth whose done taking a shower.

Seth: "Of course. I know you missed her so much." he smiled as he rubbed his hair with the towel.

Me: "Thank you.. I love you." as I went to him and pecked his lips.

Seth: "I love you too."

I went down to the hotel lobby to wait for Brie but as I got out the elevator, there she was sitting on the couch at the lobby. I thought I would be getting here first. Maybe not.

We got to her car and she's giving me her keys, but..

Me: "You drive.. I trust you." I chuckled getting in the passenger's seat.

Brie: "Wow..This is the first." we chuckled.

Me: "So where you gonna take me?"

Brie: "To mom and JJ.."

Me: "To mom and JJ?" I asked grinning widely as she nodded.

I didn't get to see my family for quite a long time now because of my feud with Brie. But now we're okay, I'm so excited to see them, and hug them. I miss my family so much.

We then arrived at a restaurant and there they are. My mother sitting with JJ. I rushed up to them and hugged them tightly.

Me: "Oh mom, I missed you!" I said while hugging.

Mom: "Me too honey."

Me: "I'm sorry mom, for what I did.."

Mom: "Ssshh..It's okay. Brianna already told us. Just let's forget about it."

Me: "I love you mom." as I hugged her again.

We ate at the restaurant and we chatted. Mom also asked about Seth and I's status. Also if when is Brie gonna get back with Joe. We talked about a lot of things to catch up.

...

SETH POV

After the gym, we went back to our room and showered. Nicole said she'll spend the day with Brie and now I thought about Leighla. I called her to meet me at a coffee shop. I would just clear things to her.

I drove my rental car to the coffee shop and I came in and sat in the corner. After a few minutes, she came.

Leighla: "Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. It's just that you told me in such a short notice." she smiled sitting down on a chair across me.

I slightly smiled and just nodded.

Leighla: "Is there something you wanted to tell me that it can't wait?"

Me: "Yeah, there is."

Leighla: "Okay, what is it?"

Me: "Leigh, I'm sorry. There's no chance for us on getting back together. I truly love Nicole.."

Her smile faded as she heard me. She looked down for a while and then looked back up at me.

Leighla: "So, you don't love me anymore?" I didn't answer her. "Well, I guess Nicole's love for you is much greater, that you can't feel mine.." she sighed.

Me: "You know I have loved you with all my heart, but Nicole has my heart now. And I love her so much that I never want to let her go.. I decided that I'm gonna propose to her. I'm sorry Leigh. We should have not seen each other in the first place, that I'm with Nicole now."

I saw her eyes watered with tears but she managed to smile. She wiped her tears quickly as I looked up to her.

Leighla: "Thank you for being honest with me.." she smiled. "So, that's it? I gotta get going. I'm so happy for you two. Best wishes Colby. And please tell Nicole that I'm sorry." as she got up.

I also got up and I hugged her. She hugged me tightly and let go. She waved goodbye as I felt her cry as she left. I stayed in the coffee shop and I decided to call Nicole's close friends to help me. I just have Nattie and Paige's number, so I texted them both. Then my phone went off, it's Nattie calling.

(phone convo)

S: 'Hello?' I moved my phone away from my ear as I heard her squeal. I never thought she could scream like that.
N: 'Oh my god Seth! I'm so happy for you!
S: Well, I need your help. I'm going to do it tomorrow after the show.
N: Okay. I'll tell the other girls. We'll help you.
S: Just don't tell Nicole. I wanted it to be a surprise.
N: You can count on us.

..

Paige also called and asked where I am. I told her to help me find a ring for Nicole. We went to a jewelry shop and a lady greeted us.

Lady: "Hello Sir, Maam.."

Paige: "Hi!"

Lady: "So, how can I help you with?"

Paige: "We're looking for a ring..an engagement ring perhaps."

Lady: "We have a couple of rings on this side. Please follow me."

We followed the lady to the rings. There were a bunch of them. And they were all so gorgeous.

Paige: "Did you find something pretty?"

Me: "Not yet. How do I choose?"

Paige keeps on looking at the rings and she finally found the one.

Paige: "Seth, it's amazing!"

Me: "Perfect!"

Lady: "That's a beautiful one."

Me: "We're taking it.."

Lady: "You're such a lucky lady. It'll look good on you.." she told Paige.

Paige: "Oh no no.. I'm not the bride." she said shaking her head laughing softly.

Lady: "Oh, I'm sorry.." she said embarassed.

Paige and I chuckled as well as the lady. I paid for the ring then we went home to the hotel.

Me: "Thanks Paige. Couldn't done it without you."

Paige: "Anything for my friends! Goodluck and best wishes! Bye!" as she stepped out the elevator.

I got in my room and went for a quick shower before heading to bed. Nicole hasn't arrive yet. I took the ring from my pocket and looked at it. I just admire it's beauty. I hope Nicole would love it too. Can't wait for tomorrow.

--------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
This book will soon end.
I think one or two more chapters left!

Please vote and share!
Comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you my lovely readers ❤