Ch30 || BELLA

BRIE POV

It's been a few weeks that I've been begging Nikki but I didn't like this anymore. I've had enough. She want war, I'll give her war.

They have a triple threat match on the divas championship last night pay per view on Night of Champions. Nikki, AJ and Paige. AJ won the divas title... And it makes her hate me so much. She will blame me again for her lost. Well, I don't care. Whatever she would say or do to me, I'll fight her. I will not let her hurt me anymore.

...

NIKKI POV

Last night, I didn't get the divas title. And it's because of Brie. I really wished she died in the womb! I really hate her to death!

Seth and I, well, we're together but barely see each other because of our schedules. We just see each other in WWE or it's just lucky when he went home to our hotel room to sleep. He got more interviews and me on total divas. I missed him. We didn't talk about Leighla again. But I guess, he's faithful to me. And I trust him.

It's monday night raw, the night after Night of Champions pay per view. I got a match against AJ. I gotta win this match so I can have an opportunity again.

Seth and I didn't get to ride together because he had an appointment earlier. I was in Seth's locker room changing into my black fearless gear. I was tying my shoe laces as Seth came in and I rushed to him hugging him tightly.

Seth: "Well, I think someone missed me.."

I looked up to him and smiled.

Me: "I missed you.. When can we have our solo time again?"  as I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist.

Seth: "I think I'm free this weekend.." I frowned. "Oh don't be sad baby. Schedules just got hectic."

Me: "Whatever...What can I do?" and he pecked my lips.

Seth changed into his ring gear and put on his black SR shirt. I usually stared at him while changing. *lols* Seth then sat next to me on the couch. We looked at each others eyes for a few seconds then he leaned for a kiss. I kissed back as I badly missed his kisses. I deeply kissed him and our tongues wrestled. He kissed down my neck as I moaned softly. Then he pulled away.

Seth: "As much as I like this, but I've got to go to the authority's office. Hunter might be looking for me." I groaned.

Me: "Why don't you call or text him instead? Ugh." as I sat up.

Seth: "Goodluck on your match. I'll see you later." he kissed my cheek and head out the locker room.

I felt the distance between us. And I'm not liking it. He's so busy, he didn't have time for me now. God, what am I thinking?

I'm bored so I got out the locker room for a walk around backstage since I'm waiting for my match. I got my phone and I saw Dolph at the corner stretching. I walked up to him.

Me: "Hey Nick!" I used to call him his real name. Well, nickname.

Dolph: "Hey Nikk!" as we laughed. "We have the same name. We are truly compatible with each other." as he put his arms around my shoulder.

Me: "Yeah, like brother and sister!" I chuckled and he frowned.

Dolph: "That's not what it's supposed to mean."

I laughed. I wanted to laugh and forget about my little problems with Seth.

Dolph: "Problem?"

Me: "What? Nothing. Why'd you ask?"