Ch31 || Friends

BRIE POV

As I'm checking on my phone, someone sit next to me. I looked to see Seth.

Seth: "Hey Brie!" he greeted.

Me: "Hey Seth." I said as I looked back to my phone.

Seth: "How are you?" he asked.

Me: "Fine."

Seth: "How about Joe, how is he doing?"

I knitted my eyebrows as to why does he suddenly went to me and ask such questions.

Me: "Why don't you go look for him so you would know how he's doing." I snapped.

Seth: "Woah Brie. Calm down. Just asking. I know you're mad at Nicole, but I know she loves you. Because you're sisters after all."

My heart melted as I heard him say that. My love for my sister is stronger than hate.

Me: "How's Nicole doing?"

I can't help but to ask about Nicole.

Seth: "She's fine."

Me: "But she's mad at me now, isn't it?"

I asked and Seth just raised his eyebrow and smiled. Nattie and Naomi came by and sat across us.

Naomi: "Hey Briezy!"

Nattie: "Hey Seth!"

Seth: "Hey. So, I gotta get going. See you guys." he smiled and we nodded as he got up and walked away.

Nattie: "What's up with you and Seth?" she raised her eyebrow.

Me: "Oh, it's not what you think. He just ask about Joe. And I also ask how is Nicole doing."

Naomi: "Speaking of Nikki, we have a six divas tag team match tomorrow."

We talked and after the show ended, we went back to our hotel together.

...

NIKKI POV

After raw, Seth left to go to his midnight show. I went to the parking with my suitcase and head to my car. I put my stuff in the trunk and I waited for Dolph to come. I sat on the driver's seat and got my phone.

Dolph knocked on my car window and I rolled it down.

Dolph: "I'll drive."

Me: "I can manage, get in."

Dolph: "Nope. I won't let a pretty lady drive for me." he smirked.

Me: "Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and got to the passenger's seat.

Dolph drove to a bar. He parked the car and usually, he opened the door for me. We came in and sat on a booth. Dolph ordered drinks for us.

Dolph: "I think you and your sister's feud is getting personal?" as he hand me a vodka.

Me: "She's pathetic."

Dolph: "She's getting on you now huh?"

Me: "Yeah. Getting on my nerves." we laughed.

I took 3 glasses of vodka, and I'm starting to feel hot.

Me: "So, what about you? Mr. Intercontinental Champ.." I chuckled.

Dolph: "Oh you know. The usual."

Me: "How about AJ?"

Dolph: "Nikk, me and AJ were over. It's like a year I guess?"

Me: "You know, I really felt jealous when AJ and you got together..and I felt that your relationship with her is more serious than..what we have.. But.."