Ch11.2 || Victory

.

.

.

BRIE POV

I can't believe what I've just witnessed. I just told myself to get back with Dean and fix things between us but then....he liked my sister? Seriously? I never thought it'll be like this. I was shocked. I ran away and didn't know where to go but I just want to be far away from him. I don't wanna even see his face anymore. My heart broke into million pieces and I just sobbed like a child. My eyes are filled with tears that I cannot clearly see who's the person I bumped into.

"Are you okay?" he said as I wipe the tears and cleared out my eyes. I look up to see, it was my friend Randy.

He helped me get up and I just cried into his chest.

Me: "I'm sorry.." as I pulled away to see the tears stained in his shirt.

Randy: "What happened?" he asked.

Me: "Dean... He-he liked Nicole.." I uttered.

Randy: "Oh..you knew.."

Me: "Wait what? You knew about it too?"

Randy: "Uhmm.. Well, not really. I just saw he kissed Nicole at the club.."

Me: "He what?! and Nicole? She never told me!" I just then burst out in tears and anger.

Randy: "Hey, it's okay! She didn't like it though.." he said calming me down.

We got in his locker room and I sat on his couch wiping excess tears out of my face.

Me: "Uhh.. Randy, can you do me a favor?" I asked looking at him packing his stuff.

Randy: "Of course. What is it?"

Me: "Can I come with you? I don't like to see Dean..and I don't want Nicole to see me like this."

Randy: "Sure! I'm about to leave. But you can't. You have to change first in your normal clothes." he chuckled turning his head at me.

Me: "Uhm yeah..about that. My bag is in the divas locker room."

Randy: "So, you want me to get it in there?" he asked. "The girls might just threw me out!" he said with a laugh. I just looked at him with puppy dog eyes... "Alright! Alright! Wait for me here.."

Me: "Thank you" I smiled at him and he got out the door.

Randy is our longtime friend. He's one of my boy best friends. Me and Nicole used to hang out with him but after we got boyfriends, it's not been the same like before. He also got married but he's divorced now and had a kid named Alanna. She's a nice and sweet little girl.

After about ten minutes, Randy was back with my bag. He said no one's inside the divas locker room. Where could have they go? I got my phone and I saw a missed call from Nicole. Just one missed call. She must knew that I left it in there.

We got to the parking lot and put our things in the back of Randy's car. He drove to his hotel just a few blocks away from ours.

Me: "Hey Rands... Can I stay here even just for tonight?" I asked him sitting on the couch.

Randy: "You know you can stay here whenever you wanted."

Me: "Thank you so much Rand..Uhmm. How's Alanna?" I asked about his daughter.

Randy: "She's doing well. It's weekend and I'll be visiting her tomorrow. Wanna come?"

Me: "Sure! I really missed that little girl."