Ch1 || First Time

NIKKI POV

Jon (Dean), Brie and I have been good friends since we were starting our career in wrestling. He has been 'sometimes' training us if he had a chance (thats because Brie and Dean always go out together).

At the Hotel Gym

Brie: "Babe, wanna go out for lunch?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

Dean: "Yeah sure!" He smirked. "Wanna come with us Nicole?" He said looking at me.

Nikki: "Nah.. I'll just eat lunch at the hotel restaurant later. I don't feel like going out. You guys go." I said while lifting my bottled water for a drink.

They soon left and headed to the locker room to change. I was working with boxes that they got out of the locker room.

Brie: "Nikki we're going!"

Nikki: "Okay, see you later."

Dean and Brie are walking towards the door and they bumped into this certain person. This someone is the person that I have my eyes on, or I should say 'The Apple of my Eyes' Seth Rollins. His real name was Colby Daniel Lopez. Uh yeah, I've been searching a lot about him.

Dean: "Hey man, what's up?"

Seth: "Hey! Nothing much, just a little workout... Hi Brie!"

Brie: "Hi!... so were gonna go out for lunch and..uh..can you watch Nicole for me?" as they looked towards me and Brie whispered something to him and they chuckled.

I wondered what my sister said to him. But one thing is in my mind. Oh God no! Brie knew that I've liked him. She must had said it to him. Oh no! I looked away and I continued to work out and do some stretching.

SETH POV

I'm walking towards Brie's twin sister, Nicole as she continued stretching.

Seth: "Hi Nicole!"

Nikki: "Hey!"

She smiled and sit on the box next to her. I can't get my eyes off her. Her sweat is dripping down her chest then she looked at me.

Nikki: "I...gotta go."

Seth: "Uh, Nicole...would you like to go have some lunch out?"

I don't know why I said that but I'm expecting a yes. She smiled and got up.

Nikki: "But you just got here." She chuckled.

Seth: "I...ah...your sister said to watch on you...so..." I utterly said as she looked at me straight in the eyes. "Alright, I just want us to go out...for lunch?" I continued saying.

Nikki: "Okay, sure!"

Seth: "Great!"

NIKKI POV

So a while ago I felt like I didn't wanna go out but now that Seth asked me, I've changed my mood. I just can't say no to him. Now I will be staring at his cute face for quite a long time.

We've arrived at this restaurant few blocks away from the hotel building. We sat facing each other that we didn't notice Brie and Dean are having their lunch and their table is next to ours.

Brie: "Hey lovebirds!" She smirked as Seth and I quickly turn our head towards them.

Seth: "Hey...didn't knew that you two are here."

Dean: "Well yeah...Nicole, didn't feel like going out huh?"

Dean and Brie loudly laughed as I glared at them and shook my head.

Nikki: "Can't I change my mind?" I smirked and looked at Seth smiled at me.

We ordered our food and eat together with Dean and Brie. Dean's always throwing jokes on me. I played around as well. We all have a good time and this is memorable cause its the first time Seth asked me out. Even though Brie and Dean are with us, its always been happy with your bestfriends around.

-----------------------
Well, this is the first part and the very first story that I've wrote. Hope you guys enjoy!
#NethBellins 4ever! :)