Ch24 || Truth or Dare

.

.

SETH POV

As I was packing my stuff, someone knocked at the door. I opened it revealing Summer. This girl wouldn't get off my sight.

Summer: "Hi Seth!" she walked in the room.

Me: "What do you want?" as I get my bag.

Summer: "Do you have something to do tonight?" she asked.

Me: "Yes I have. I'm busy so can you please leave.." I said but she didn't mind. She sat down the couch and I finished packing my things. "If you're not going to leave, I am.."

Summer: "Nikki's got Dean now, so move on!" she said as I stopped.

Me: "Okay" I smirked at her and went to the parking.

...

Randy texted me if I'm coming and I said yes. I'm on my way on the club and Randy arrived two minutes later than me. So we came in together. We looked for our friends and there they are sitting on a table. I saw Nikki with the girls. We walked towards them and sit along with the boys.

They're drinking vodka. That's hard. I walked my way to the bar counter. I sat down on the stool. I asked for a cocktail drink. I just don't want to be drunk right now. I turned to face the table of the girls as they were smirking and looking at me.

.

.

.

NIKKI POV

So we were playing Truth or Dare. The girls are so fun. The bottle pointed at Cameron and she said dare.

Paige: "Okay, I dare you to dance in the middle of the dancefloor like crazy!"

Eva: "Dance with the people you didn't know."

Cameron: "Okay!" as she got up and head to the dancefloor.

We start laughing at her that she's grabbing some dude that she didn't even met, and letting him dance with her. She's one crazy girl. As Cameron was finished, she went back to her seat. Seth was on the bar counter drinking alone. I was so busy looking at him as I didn't notice that the bottle pointed at me. And it's my turn.

Nattie: "Nicole, truth or dare?" she asked.

Me: "Truth.."

Eva: "Okay, so.. Tell us the truth! Do you still love Seth?" as the girls teased me.

I don't want to answer so I changed my mind.

Me: "Okay, I'll go to Dare.."

Paige: "You don't want to answer huh?! Okay! I dare you to kiss Seth!"

Me: "What?! No...You're drunk Paige!"

Cameron: "C'mon! You're unfair!"

Me: "I am not.."

Nattie: "Nicole, this is just a game..."

Me: "Okay okay!" as the girls cheered and Seth looked at us and the girls were crazy laughing.

I got up on my seat and started walking towards Seth. I stood beside him. I maybe a little drunk but I can manage.

Me: "Hey.."

Seth: "Hey Nikks.."

I asked the bartender for a drink. And I gulp it all down to my throat.

Seth: "Easy there.. You're getting drunk again."