Ch6 || PLAN "B"

.

.

.

SETH POV

Months have passed and we The Shield were feuding with Evolution. Batista is going to retire soon so Triple H and Stephanie McMahon made a storyline involving me and they called it as their "Plan B". I accepted and I think it was my time to be recognized on my own and not being as a member of The Shield. Not that I'm a selfish guy but they said they have also plans for Dean and Roman. The Authority said that I will turn on to my brothers and I can't tell anyone about that storyline until it happens. It's a surprise!

Dean and Roman were good friends of mine so now it's a challenge for me to turn on them. I know it is only for the show but then they told me that I can't tell them yet.

I walked my way to our locker room and there they are getting in their ring gear. We had a tag team match tonight. Steph said that this is the start. I put on my Shield's ring gear and we headed down to backstage.

..

*time skip*

Roman is flat faced on the mat down the ring and Dean is now trying to tag me but I got down the apron and shook my head. He looked confused.

Dean: "What are you doing?!!"

He said as I walked away backwards up the ramp as I stared at him inside the ring. He turned as he got hit then was pinned.

..

As I'm going back to the locker room, I walked past Nikki...well, I haven't noticed her because I was looking down.

Nikki: "Hey Seth!" I stopped and look back at her. "What was that?" she said raising her eyebrows.

Me: "Oh. I'm so sorry babe. I wasn't looking. I didn't notice you." I said walking back to her and grabbing her hand.

Nikki: "It's okay. Do you have a problem?" she said as we go to the locker room.

Me: "Did you watch our match?"

Nikki: "Uhm..I'm sorry. I was with the girls in the catering filming Total Divas... I totally forgot about the time. I'm sorry babe." she said as her hands are around my neck.

Me: "It's okay baby.." I smiled and kissed her then she softly pulled away.

Nikki: "Why? What happened to your match? Are you okay? Where is Roman and Dean?"

As we heard the door open, it was Dean and Roman.

Dean: "WHAT THE HELL??!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SETH?!!" he yelled and was going to punch me but Roman held him back.

Nikki: "Hey! Calm down Dean! What the hell happened to you guys?!!" she's upset now.

Dean: "Well, your dear boyfriend left us hanging in there. And we don't know why." he calmed himself.

Roman: "Explain yourself now Seth." he said on a serious note.

They looked at me as well as Nikki waiting for an explanation. I felt bad that I did it and tell them I am sorry but I can't tell that it was just a storyline.

Me: "I'm sorry guys. I was just- ..I was not feeling well today." I lied.

Dean: "Wtf! That doesn't look like it! You did that on purpose!"

Roman: "That's enough! Seth you know that you're going to explain your actions infront of the WWE Universe... Nicole take Seth with you. I know Dean's gonna hit him, he's so upset right now. "  as she nodded and I got my stuff then we go to her locker room.

..

We got to her locker room that she's sharing with Brie but she's not here. Nikki said she was still filming at the catering. We sat on the couch.

Nikki: "Are you okay? Tell me why'd you did that... You know you just can't walk out backstage with the match still ongoing.. Unless it was scripted..?"

So now I just can't lie to her. I looked at her eyes and not hesitate to tell her the truth.

Me: "Yes. It's just a storyline. The Authority said that I can't tell anyone about it yet."

Nikki: "Storyline about what?"

Me: "That I have to turn on and break The Shield. But I know this is for the better."

Nikki: "Okayy.." she confusingly said.

Me: "Please don't tell anyone including Brie."

Nikki: "Sure. You can trust me."

Me: "I trust you and I love you."

Nikki: "I love you too.."

I leaned to kiss her and started taking off her dress.

Nikki: "No Seth. Not here.." she chuckled.

Me: "Okay but I will have you later tonight."

.

.

---------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter...
This is all Seth's POV.
The evolution of plan B.

Thank you for the reads, votes and comments! ❤love.love.love.

.