Ch28 || Guess who's back?

SETH POV

I am hesitating if I will tell her the truth or not. It came to my mind that if I would lie, she might just hate me...forever.

Me: "Nikks, uhh.." as she raised her eyebrow. "Remember the night someone called me? It was Leighla."

Nikki: "Leighla? What did she want?"

Me: "Uhm, she said she just wanted to see me.." she didn't answer, she just continued watching tv. "And I met up with her earlier.." I sighed.

Nikki: "What?!" she turned my head to me.

Me: "Nothing happened, we just met like a little time and I left. Nikks, I'm telling you the truth because I don't want-"

Nikki: "Okay." she cut me off.

She had a text so she picked up her phone. She then got up not saying anything to me. She's upset. I just sat on the couch as she was in the bathroom.

.

NIKKI POV

I got a text from Eva. She said if I can come with them to go shopping. I replied okay and we'll meet at the lobby to ride together. I got to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I'm not in the mood to answer Seth's confession. I'm glad that he told me the truth, but unfortunately he met up with her ex. Who would be happy that your boyfriend will meet up with his ex? Ugh.

I got out and put on a dress and heels. Seth is sitting on the couch watching tv. After I got my hair and makeup done, I texted Eva that I will be downstairs in ten. I got my purse and walked towards the door.

Me: "Uhh, Seth, I will be with the girls tonight." as I held the door knob.

Seth: "You're mad are you?" as he went to me.

Me: "Let's talk about it later please? I gotta go."

Seth: "Okay." he kissed my forehead and I got out the room.

I went to the elevator and got my phone. The elevator door opens and someone came in.

"Hey Nicole!" I looked up to see John. John Cena.

Me: "Hey John.." I smiled and he smiled back.

John: "How have you been?" he asked.

Me: "I've been good."

After I answered, it's been quiet. It's an awkward silence between us. I mean, we used to date before. He's a good man, and honestly if not because of Seth, John and I would have been together.

John: "See you around Nicole.."

I just smiled as he first head out to the lobby walking our separate ways. I saw Eva and Paige waiting for me so I walked towards them.

Paige: "Hello pumpkin!"

Me: "Hey girls.."

Eva: "I saw you and John got out together from the elevator. You looked happy..."

Me: "We just got in the same elevator so, no big deal." I chuckled.

Paige: "Uh huh..smells something...hhmm..."

Me: "Don't think about it. I'm with Seth and I love him, okay? Let's go shop.."

Paige: "Shop till we drop!" as we laughed and head to Eva's car.

I sat at the back as Paige is on the passenger's seat and Eva is driving. We went to the mall. We went to buy shoes, dresses and makeup. It's 8pm, after shopping, we went to a restaurant to eat.

Me: "Uhh, guys, I have a question.."

Eva: "What is it?"

Me: "If someone that you loved confessed something that you don't like, what would you do?"