Ch33 || White Lies

DEAN POV

I can't imagine Seth is up to something, when I have witnessed his love for Nicole. What should I do? Should I tell Nicole? As much as I want to screw Seth over but, I don't want Nicole to be hurt.

Me: "Nicole, have you picked what you'll eat or do you want to move to another restaurant?"

Nikki: "Why? Don't you want it in here?"

Me: "hmm." as I fiddle my fingers.

Nikki: "Wow. I thought you were hungry? And if you're hungry, you'll just eat anything." she chuckled.

Me: "I don't like the atmosphere in here."

She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Nikki: "Okay, where do you want to eat?"

Me: "Wendy's." I grinned.

Nikki: "Seriously Dean?" she gave me crazy looks.

Me: "Yeah."

Nikki: "Alright!" as she got up. Finally, she agrees with me.

Nicole was walking ahead of me towards the door. I looked back at the two-toned and he's just enjoying talking with the girl- wait up! That's Leighla, her ex girlfriend! I remembered now. We got to the car again and Nicole drove to Wendy's.

Me: "Why not call Seth where he's at?" I said as I'm looking out the window.

Nikki: "Are you talking to me?" she asked as I looked at her, then at the back seat.

Me: "Is there anyone in here besides us?" I sarcastically asked.

Nikki: "Well I'm driving. How about you text him, here's my phone." as she handed me her phone.

I grab the phone and looked at it, front and back.

Me: "I don't even know how to use this thing."

Nikki: "Don't you have a phone?"

Me: "I have, but not like this."

Nikki: "Give me that." she grabbed her phone back and started to text as we stopped at the red light.

We finally arrived at Wendy's. I got a bacon mushroom cheese melt burger and fries. Nicole ordered chicken veggie salad.

Me: "So what did he say?" as she looked down her phone.

Nikki: "He said he's on a-"

Me: "date?" I mumbled as I cut her off.

Nikki: "What?!" as she looked up at me confused.

Me: "Oh nothing, nothing..Go on." I said shaking my head.

Nikki: "He's on a fan signing event." as she brought her phone down.

Fan signing event? Really Rollins? Wow! You're a damn good lying bitch! I smirked as I think about it.

Nikki: "Paige texted me, they're gonna hangout tonight together with our other co-workers."

Me: "Are you coming?"

Nikki: "Uhm, I don't know..Are you?"

Me: "If Joe will come, maybe."

...

NIKKI POV

After we finished eating, we went back to the hotel. I got to my room and took a shower. After brushing my teeth, I got out from the bathroom and put on shorts and SR shirt that reached on my mid thigh.

I laid on the bed, checking my social media accounts. I posted on instagram earlier a photo of mine with Dean at the gym. It has now many likes and comments from our fans and friends. I was then interrupted by a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Paige and Alicia.