Ch13 || Problem Solving?

.

.

BRIE POV

I am so exhausted throughout this whole week. My problems with Dean. Randy said I had to talk to him. Yeah, i know it even though I don't wanna see him.

At the Arena

I decided to go to the shield's locker room to find Dean. I knocked and Seth opened the door.

Seth: "Hey. What's up?"

Me: "Is Dean in there?" I asked.

He widely opened the door letting me in and there was Dean sitting on the couch in front of the tv. He looked up at me and returned his eyes on the screen.

Me: "Can we talk?" I asked hands on my waist, getting infront of him blocking his sight on the tv.

Dean: "Are you talking to me?" he said sarcastically.

Me: "I'm serious Jon. So please can we talk?" I'm getting annoyed so I called him his real name.

He looked at Roman and Seth, and to me.

Seth: "We should leave so you guys can talk. Com'on Joe!" as they got out the room.

Roman glanced over me as he closed the door.

Dean: "Okay.. Talk.." I turned off the tv and sit beside him.

Me: "What happened to us? Don't you care about me anymore? Do you like Nicole? Why did you kiss--"

Dean: "Woah woah! Slow down! You're asking too much questions! Do I really need to answer those?" he cut me off.

Me: "I loved you Jon..." as tears formed in my eyes and he didn't even look at me.

Dean: "I know..and I knew about you and Joe..." he said turning me confused and thinking that he's probably so mad at me. "You loved him don't you?" as he turn to face me. "Uh, don't cry babe..." he called me 'babe' as he wipes the tears on my face with his hand.

I take a deep breath and Dean stared at me. I looked into his deep brown eyes but I didn't see love anymore. I guess he don't love me now unlike before.

Dean: "You know we can't be together anymore. Joe confessed everything to me. And that's okay.. You found your happiness.." he seriously said and tears just continued flowing from my eyes.

Me: "I'm sorry..so sorry.."

Dean: "Don't be. It's okay. We can still be friends because Joe is my brother. I wish you two the best!" he said getting up and offering his hand to me.

I held his hand and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly as the door opened and it was Nikki.

Nikki: "Oh! So sorry.. I ruined your moment.. But is Seth in here? I've been looking for him."

Me: "He's with Joe.." I said as Dean sat down on the couch staring at Nikki.

Nikki: "I saw him in the catering but he's not with Seth. I also asked him but he said Seth just disappeared by his side." she worriedly said.

Dean: "I bet Cena took him. And maybe he beat up his ass and buried him alive." he smirked.

Nikki: "And why would he do that?"

Dean: "I don't know.." he shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe because..of you.." he said pointing at Nicole as she walked out the room annoyed.