Ch26 || Hate

BRIE POV

Nikki just knocked me down. I lost to my biggest match ever. She now turns heel. But why? Why did she do this? My own sister? My twin?

I rubbed my temples as I got home. The girls didn't asked me about what just happened because they know that I'm not in the mood to talk about it. We didn't even saw Nicole after that scene. I tried to call and text her but she didn't answer.

I snapped out of my thoughts as someone knocked on my door. I opened it and it was Joe. I let him in and we talk. I finally talked to someone about my feelings for my sister. I cried as I let it all out. Joe, as the man he is, he comforted me and tell me that everything has a reason. I must be patient and wait for her explanation.

Joe has been nice to me. He always calls and checks on me these past months that I'm gone in WWE. I'm so thankful that I had him.

.

.

NIKKI POV

Seth and I went together at the arena. Instead of going to the divas locker, I stayed in his locker room. The girls may be freaking out why I did that to Brie. My phone beeped as I got a text from Nattie. She asked if I'm going to work because she had to talk to me in person. I didn't reply. Then, a few minutes, my girl Eva was calling but I just ignored it.

Seth: "Babe, you can't just ignore them for the rest of your life.."

Seth is right. They're my co-workers and they're my friends. We are in the same company so maybe I should talk to them. I picked up my phone as I heard Eva told the girls that I answered her call.

N: "Hey, what's up?"
E: "What's up? Where the hell are you? Why are you ignoring our texts and calls?"
N: "I-uh.."
E: "Nicole can we meet?"
N: "Can't right now. I have to do a promo."
E: "Okay, so after that, can we meet at the catering?"

I looked up at Seth and he nodded.

N: "Okay.."

We ended the call as I deeply sighed. We went to The Authority's office to meet with Hunter and Steph.

..

Steph came out first and did her segment. Then she introduced me as a new member of the authority and I came out. No bella booty shake, just walking down the ramp. People are chanting 'You sold out!' repeatedly. I just ignored them and do what I have to do. I called Brie to come out and she did. She's asking why I did that to her. She even told me that she can forgive me. Forgive me? I yelled at her that I will never forgive her. She left me! And put me into hell! Every week I'm suffering and it hurts so bad but she's just home watching tv and didn't check on me if I'm okay. I hardly slapped her and I walked out backstage.